Adult BDSM Themed Game?

Oh I meant COG as the company. I know it couldnt be released as an official COG title. I was just curious about wether they would be released as hosted games or under a separated brand reserved for erotica since I could understand why you would prefer keeping erotica and regular text adventures separated.

4 Likes

Hi forum. I’ve been busy but checking in here since I wanted to let the community know that I am actually writing this game. Over the last two months I’ve poured myself into the project I and am five chapters out of an eleven chapter game done with the story arc. You will be able to play as a dom or a sub and customize your experience.

I expect to release it finished in a few months and will be asking for beta testers. I have taken the last year to practice my writing and learn how to code functionally with satisfying options. Some of you may remember my first project, Odin’s Eye. I am still writing that but I decided to take a break from it and do something I thought was easier. Turns out this was.

I don’t think it could ever be a COG game since it does have tasteful explicit content but I’m pretty sure it would be able to be published under hosted.

Anyway, cheers.

10 Likes

Wow, that are a great news!

1 Like

I’m such a sucker for BDSM, looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Are you aware that COG is launching an adult fiction line?

5 Likes

No! That’s really exciting news!

Thank you for telling me this!

Yeah it’s apparently going to be called Heart’s Choice.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder about the name.

Omg when and where? I’m not caught up on the CoG gossip due to college hell dragging me away.

1 Like

Nota bene: Heart’s Choice is being edited and curated under similar conditions to Choice of Games, without a corresponding Hosted Games option.

5 Likes

I assume it’ll also be orientation-inclusive, then? Super excited for this WIP! Would love to beta it once that’s possible.

1 Like

While this isn’t specifically in the WIP section, it’s still an interest check for a game, so bumping it after it’s run its course is inappropriate. Tool, ask me or a mod if you want this reopened.

For Heart’s the Heart’s Choice games where you can customize your character do you think they would allow you to adjust your physical, and sexual assets?

While this isn’t specifically in the WIP section, it’s still an interest check for a game, so bumping it after it’s run its course is inappropriate. Tool, ask me or a mod if you want this reopened.