A Mage Reborn, Book Two (WIP) - UPDATED August 7th | Book One Released!

I’m having a zoom call and I still wasted my time on this gif…
makesweet-bish3a

46 Likes

Only acceptable route

27 Likes

They would definitely make it like that XD

3 Likes

And Eli being the cliché childhood friend everyone hopes win but never does

16 Likes

He would also look like one of these.

Or these:

19 Likes

Lmao other the Kirito I don’t recall a single one of those anime character names nor those animes names either :: Snickers ::

2 Likes

I like how there is no Kirito on both pictures but yea close enough

5 Likes

I see 5 Kiritos in both

14 Likes

It’s out on google play! :smiley:

30 Likes

Alright, I am now gonna create straight white male with black hair and blue eyes just to spite you all bye :wave:

36 Likes

Not out on Apple yet

Its out on the official site :+1:

It’s out on Apple but anytime I tried to buy it, it keeps telling me purchase failed

For some reason Apple hasn’t approved the IAP yet. We’re submitting an expedite request.

13 Likes

Installed, bought and reviewed with 5 stars

9 Likes

Any idea when the Steam version will become available?

10 Likes

I’m really glad this game is out now. At first, I was afraid that without book 2 it would feel “too short” after all 400,000~700,000 games that have been coming out recently. But I’m glad that i was wrong, because the polishing work is superb and i enjoyed all new choices very much. Cannot wait for book 2 update and I almost forgot - congratulations on the release. :relieved:

24 Likes

On subject of MC. Imma make 'em like Frey Blake. So He is a perfect match for Illya… At least on first book.

Gotta turn my heel to Flyss later on though.

8 Likes

You can get it now on Steam.

4 Likes

i dont know what to say this game is the best hg i ever played like in the end i almost cried holy i love it and cant wait for the second one

14 Likes