A Gay Romance WIP, interest check

This should be exciting :smile: I’m all for specifically LGBT-related games :grin::rainbow_flag:

(By the way, if you’re here because you’re interested in gay-themed games and haven’t checked out this poll, you may want to make a vote for The Beast Within :smile: Every vote counts!)

With regards the MC’s age—is this the sort of thing where there might just be a time jump? :thinking: Like, if you want the main character to start dealing with these feelings around the age of sixteen, but then be eighteen by the time more explicit stuff is happening? I don’t know what kind of time frame you’re looking at :thinking:

Yeah, I don’t think I really felt any attraction to boys until I was about 12, and even then it was pretty mild until puberty hit more around ages 13 and 14 :thinking: I really just hadn’t developed the interest yet before then.
And it wasn’t until I was 17 that I actually started acknowledging these attractions… so yeah, teenager figuring these things out would be very close to my experience :stuck_out_tongue:

(I bumped into a cute guy once :thinking: knocked the wind out of me, to be honest. Was less pleasant than one might hope :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes