Oohh I like this angle. This way, even if your MC doesn’t romance Hex; they will still in the future story.
Did you know…
- That if you have the ‘hand’ background, there’s a special scene in chapter 6?
- That, in chapter 6, if you set the trap off, whether or not you manage to stop the building blowing up, you can get a scene talking to 313 if you decide to go inside once you get back rather than staying outside and making a phone call?
- That it’s much easier to get Hercules to have a change of heart if you’ve already convinced Hex to come up to his office with you?
- That if you have a really low rel score with 100 (and you have to actively work to get it so low), then even if his opinion of your capabilities is really high, he’ll refuse to give you his recommendation because he dislikes you so much.
This playlist really capture the game’s ambiance! I love it
Wait a moment, do you mean you can get Hercules to have a change of heart without convincing Hex first? I’ve never found a way to do it, Gareth always turn controlled by the Aegis if I talk to him, and the other options like going with Angel or 100 force me to go to the lab directly. What do you have to do, steal Hex or Gareth cards? (I admit never had the heart to try that…)
There’s three ways to get up to Hercules. One is with Hex. Another is stealing a pass off Hex. The third is, if you get high (35+) suspicion before the end of chapter 5, you get a branch which will affect some events in chapter 6 and 7 and lead you into confrontation with one of Hercules’ bodyguards. If you get a pass off him, you can get upstairs.
Hi, this is one of the best cog games this year and I’d like to ask if sequel is planed.
Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed it! That’s not a question I can answer right now, though.
Everyone needs to see this piece by ladyintheattic on tumblr!
Really enjoyed this, and got an ending that I (mostly) loved. I took a peek behind the curtains and saw what was required to get the promotion from the Director (I got the mediocre assessment), and I’m just 5% short!
I’m guessing my decision to keep Vicki in the loop somewhat is what cost me most of that, but I’m not sure. How could I make up those 5 points to get that promotion? I got the recommendation from 100, so it felt even worse that I didn’t get any praise for the work.
This book was incredible! Is there gonna be a sequel I gotta know if my girl Angel and I get together👀
The author answered a similar question a few days ago.
A friend and I did a readthrough + commentary (+ silly character voices!) for the first two chapters!
Yes, you lose some Agency Rep if Vicki gets her story out to the public
A non-exhaustive list of the bigger Rep boosts:
- Blackmailing the tech who you discover cheating on his wife
- Getting Hercules to help you when you go to his office
- Catching Angel when they try to steal the documents and getting the documents back (if you let them leave with the documents, it’s assumed 180 kept quiet about it so it has no affect on the Agency Rep)
- Capturing Faustus (obviously)
*Capturing the drone in Chapter 5
Huh, I thought 180 didn’t know if I let Angel leave or not, wasn’t the mic and the camera jammed by Faustus emp?
Yes your mic is broken by that point, so the Agency don’t know what you did unless you get the documents and hand them in.
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this game, and hope you end up writing a sequel!