Ok, no idea what to do from here
I just *if not (choice_randomtest) flagged all the header images in the first doc to start with, and now it’s flagging every single choice in order in that document as “too much recursion”. If you tell it to skip that choice with an *if (choice_randomtest) *goto next section type command, it then just flags the next choice even when it can’t be a recursion error as it’s just a straight forward choice with no nesting or rand rolls.
There’s no looping (I have it currently disabled and going through *ending after each round).
I have a looplimit that’s in the thousands.
I’ve disabled the images for random test in the first doc and it’s made the problem worse!
The game seems to play fine. It passes quick test.
I honestly have no idea what to do at this stage. I can’t think of anything else that should be setting this game off. Can overuse of the (choice_random) break the game? Because that’s what its looking like.
