(WIP) Path of Martial Arts: The Beginning (Dark, Eastern Fantasy | 533k words)

I haven’t read the new update yet, just had to say I love the new ROs art

What stat check do you need to make to get the option “I think you were set up” after the fight with the cultivator in the mission about the massacre?

3 Likes

Jing Guo look so cute in a derpy way, like a frog plushie.

10 Likes

Damn boy i love it

1 Like

Same place where an error occured but different type

1 Like

I just wanna say that when u get to the betting scene where u can choose on whether or not u wanna bet if tang ruo is gonna beat them disciples yea it won’t let u bet but I didn’t ss it bc I got mad and closed the tab :sob:

2 Likes

You need to read the alchemy book from the library and botany book from the library. Once you read both the option becomes available.

3 Likes

The new update is good. Kudos to the author. With that said I have some doubts as well as some suggestions

1. how does the entire clan system work. If there is someone from yang bohai’s clan wouldn’t he have an unfair advantage in the sect being the boss man’s relative?

2. How is the ultimate authority in the martial world. Heads of the sect or tang ruo’s grandfather.

3. how do all the clans earn the revenue for their upkeep

Suggestions

1. regarding jian guo’s restaurant, perhaps there should be more upgrades available after windows and paints so that we can reinvest more. A lot could depend on your personal stats like charisma or prestige.

2. is it possible that romance scenes be a little fleshed out.I understand not all players may wish them to be elaborate. Perhaps there could be a black out option for those who don’t wish to see them.

4 Likes

Great, will be checking it out.

3 Likes

Are there gay romances in here or is it just straight?

2 Likes

They would. And they have. No one said anything about fairness :grin:

Ruo’s grandpa. Though the sect heads are some of the most powerful/influential people in the world

Every clan has quite a bit of land, where mortals hunt/farm. If we’re talking more than that, then either through alchemy, smithing, trade, talisman drawing, other crafts or danger zone exploring

Ill rework it completely next update

Don’t think I’ll be moving into more detailed nsfw scenes, if that’s what you mean

All ROs are playersexual

14 Likes

I kinda would’ve liked to have the option to switch between the character’s portrait in the glossary (especially the RO) and the type of portraits in the fan art tabs including the RO’s portraits at the top of this forum. I prefer those art styles somewhat.

1 Like

Is that means that Tang Ruo concubine can be man😂

2 Likes

yep i was like 6.8 muscular man and he flirted with me and told me i can be his concubine i washed my eyes with holy water after that

23 Likes

Nice portrait / art, looking forward for the game/demo

1 Like

Is it normal that when I clicked the old man’s “gift” the void artefact thingy didn’t register when I tried to upgrade void step or has that not just been implemented yet

2 Likes

How do I break through to the Houtian realm? I keep getting kicked out and die after like 2 days has passed after the tourney? I even used the pill that lets you break through and it said I broke through to the initial stage. Am I missing something? Edit: It might be bugged on my side somehow. Also, even though it says that I succeeded in it, it doesn’t show my martial lvl at Houtian. It still shows the Mortal lvl.

1 Like

Dear God I hope not lol, rely on the same formula to help me speed through the beginning

1 Like

No, the pill should’ve been enough. Was bugged, fixed it now. You also could win the tourney, which will advance you to the E-H =)

2 Likes

Also noticed, body type doesn’t seem to be affecting stat distribution. Is that a permanent new thing? Also the lower numbers threw me for a loop for a moment lol

1 Like

Didn’t know it was possible to win the tourney on the Mortal lvl considering how badly outmatched I was against Tang Ruo.

1 Like