(WIP) Path of Martial Arts: The Beginning (Dark, Eastern Fantasy | 415k words)

Interesting, I’m reading again what i may have missed

I don’t really know, maybe it would be too op.

I got kinda mad with tang wei bc, ok, he gave us creation powers but he literally gave a immortal abillity to Long chen and a shit ton of alchemy knowledge (which he gave to mei mei) i guessing the mc will still unlock the others gift bc that shit isn’t even fair💀. The golden seed isn’t that op. I mean, even tang ruo got a op sword art that can help him take a 2 stages above enemy.

Unless the mc really unlock the shit of the golden seed and we can do amazing things with that. We are going to be trashed around like a ragdoll by tang ruo in the prime disciple tournament.

Edit: i hope all mei mei’s simps get caught in a obvious bad end on that route❤️

4 Likes

mei mei is great but she is so stupid. if we don’t help her against blood guy how does she even win??? or does she give in completely??

because i ain’t letting piggy bank die and i’m somehow still at 100 percent relationship with mei mei despite not using the bomb on lc and she still doesn’t invite my guy to help her out against blood guy

1 Like

You need to know “real” identity of Mei and have 50+ relationship with her to get invited, which is something you won’t get if you don’t go along with her plan to blow up Long Chen.

4 Likes

You don’t have to do any of those… Just successfully discover that he is being framed… You can steal money, you don’t need to get your ass kicked out of he protector mansion…

1 Like

Transformation is canonically not strongest anymore… If you go to information tower and ask about strongest technique…monkey grab is also not strongest… Its most despicable

2 Likes

Ik, i didn’t say it was transformation. I talking abt monkey grab too

1 Like

They literally said monkey grab left shangtians without knowing what to do. They just added that it was despicable

Edit: and abt the frame thing, you actually has to do exactly what i said to discover that he was set up🤨. You can’t go to alchemy store if you didn’t read the book, and you can’t put it all on He clan if you didn’t ask abt it to the clan protector. The set up option will be grey out

3 Likes

That’s not tang wei’s fault… He would have given you treasure too if your grandpa didn’t cut your connection with tang wei… Although because of that cut connection, you are still alive after the expedition and tang wei didn’t kill you and took your body. …

Also, i think monkey grab is just grabbing private parts through the void… So, no matter how far you are, you are not protected from the technique

10 Likes

He wouldn’t kill us anyway, that was his first plan but it changed as time passed. If that was the case he would just absorve lc since he is way stronger, he left everyone be and gave us his mission of conquering that world.

I’m thinking monkey grab is that too💀 but i don’t think the shadow tower etc would give that as answer if it were just a crappy movement

2 Likes

He is only interested in you because you are 100% him… With different memories…

9 Likes

But he could still absorve the rest of the fakes right? He needed power anyway. But he just gave up on that

1 Like

I don’t know how it works… Maybe he needs 100% copy… Take the copy’s body… Then absorb anyone and everyone… Otherwise a spirit doesn’t have dantian… And I don’t know if he can(more likely want to) possess inferior bodies

1 Like

It is because the copy (us) had his memories and he relived them reexperiencing everything from love to rage and ultimately sadness. At the end of the memories and meeting our character he was just tired and not angry at the world or the heavens for losing his love anymore. Thats why he gave up and gave our character Qi.

11 Likes

whats that?

If you absolutely refuse to participate in poetry contest against Xiwen he’ll put you in prison. You get to skip most of the expedition events and Long Chen eventually releases you after the big fight you’d normally be a part of.

4 Likes

Iam definitely doing something wrong, why do i only get death options when picking stones

You didn’t get rid of or use Mei Mei’s bomb. That’s why you keep exploding while you’re in your coma.

3 Likes

I see, thanks for the Input

Just a suggestion, could there be more platonic interactions between characters of the same gender, if romantic is not possible? My MC helped Da Da, the student of Ai (I forgot the name :smiling_face_with_tear:) and the grandaughter of the sect master. (It was soooo wholesome to read. :pleading_face: I love them). All Ai did was an uncomfortable(?) thank you, which I didn’t mind at all. If Ai was stressed or something, my MC definitely is there to help her, and she only wishes Ai to feel better. That’s until I realized apparently male MCs would get sex scene with Ai at that point??? (If that’s not the case. I apologize. I read this info somewhere.) WHAT. I mean, Ai can still spend sometime with my female MC right? They can just look at butterflies and chat, I’m not picky; in fact I would love that. Given everyone is heterosexual in Poma world, no need for Ai to fell in love with female MC as well, but I feel friendship is definitely reasonable, and Ai should show their platonic liking for female MC after that subplot, through like a parallel platonic friendship scene.

5 Likes