WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Book 1 ending. I didn’t notice it myself until I tried a run with a completely different MC than my usual.

4 Likes

Holy Neptune. Ok I gotta check that out. But does that imply the same abilities as mc?

3 Likes

Yes, with a few more decades of experience. Hollow ground would be quite formidable indeed.

2 Likes

I sure think so! :smiley: There are little snippets in the demo where you can talk to Ortega about why the Rangers never get sicced on Hollow Ground (despite the fact they have killed the marshal who came before Ortega). The characters think it’s because of the corrupt dystopia they live in, but I think it’s because Hollow Ground is a telepath and may even have a puppet of their own :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Not for my cannon mc. With speed, telepathic boosters and telepathic strength at 85. I should be able to take him down. Nothing will stop me

2 Likes

You’re too slow Reverse Flash

1 Like

If you’re theory is correct , that would be insanely cool. I think one could defeat him by useing the Hb memories. The negative effects would lower his defences. Then mc can then posibly take him down.

1 Like

Not for long.That’s what’s the jet boosters are for. Always one step ahead.

1 Like

Back trying to see if I can get close to 70 as an loner “non psychic”

1 Like

To slow. I’ve already beaten you there
I’ve done it. You can at least reach 75. However the other stat will probably be bellow 65. I whent for will

You can get 70 arrogance without admitting you still have powers or romancing anyone or modding the game? Because i followed the guide to the letter and it didn’t even get to 60 by naming time after the huge hit

My choice of pick for hollow ground in latest demo is he work within the system and didn’t give reason for government to bring him down like psychopath, for that he is complacent for me to bring him down this choice diesn’t seem fit in your theory :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just be as rude like a true villain. As you can . In hb incident fight the thing . And chose to cut you’re friends in the past to hold it of.( i should check that one to be sure) Show of sometimes. Argue with orteigra and insted of giving up , just leave And if you’re going for will witch is probably the only way to get above 70 in solo. Do as much damage you can but concequence is that the farm notices you. And yes no romance needed. After the big boom arrogance should be above 80

1 Like

That’s what the characters think. The fact is, all they know is that the police/mayor/whoever the rangers actually answer to have never allowed them to go after HG. They assume it’s government complacency, but I never ever believe the first thing a story tells me. Writers lie :angel:

3 Likes

But whoo is hollow ground I don’t understand that

1 Like

Lol… The mob boss who control the city, you never met him/ her or heard of them??

Next chapter i am bringing him down

@bobsmyuncle i feel like a hero once again :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are mentioned briefly in a scene in book one. The gambling scene at the bar features one of Hollow Ground’s henchmen and it’s mentioned they are one of the underworld bosses. Then they have a scene in the epilogue. If you read the timeline in the stats page it mentions they killed the previous marshal before Ortega, which is the reason why Ortega has a vendetta against them.

2 Likes

Finally someone has embraced there true self.

2 Likes

Hahaha, you should see how i lecture argent about team work…
Can’t disappoint my fanclub :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t mess up in the Joe bar I am in a date. And I don’t give a damn about criminal life I am all for live a good live not for Being Al capone. So there is a super villiain in the mafia?

1 Like