WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Kill them all…they must pay for what they done…

1 Like

They took everything from you. They took Ortega from you. They wanted a monster.

2 Likes

A monster they wanted to control…killing her with only backfire…

1 Like

Show them what you truly are. A killer, a monster, a freak. Strike them down and take your place in the world.

1 Like

They will be destroyed…but no one else…we aren’t a monster…we just want a normal life…

Every journey to the Dark side starts with a single step. First its the tusken raiders that killed your mom. Then it’s younglings.

1 Like

Eww…Ortega isn’t Mom…and nothing will be different…we must give the Rangers Ortega’s body…then we need to disappear…the anchor is gone…the cloud is gone…

My MC’s theme song if they die in the end.

8 Likes

Please never stop arguing.

Anyway now that we’re at killing Ortega part. Like imagine you’re mob boss and Zaza (accidentally) kills Ortega because course he does. It’s not according to your plan, obviously… He wasn’t supposed to die. Not like this, anyway. What do you do?
And think about it, that can happen. Zaza already almost shot YOU.

2 Likes

Agreed. It fun to watch^^

1 Like

Funny Fact I don’t like Ortega, but I think in a way My character wants to be in love with him her just to feel like alive and like a real person. Same time I think she is falling for the herald because He remembered her what She could have been in other circumstances. Also he is cute and handsome. Dunno why But when Ortega discover That Mara fancy Herald there will be Drama

sweet delicious drama, mmmmmyum

3 Likes

In the wip demo Lol I totally grab his muscles… And more I grabbed if there were the choice :wink: You know what I mean… Herald and Sidestep Maybe I could make him come to the dark side… At least for two hours

YES OH MY GOD YES??? Just imagine. You’re in love with your best friend. They die and you think it’s your fault. You mourn them for years. Then suddenly it appears they’re alive after all?? And you still love them! So you drag them back to your life. Try to get closer. Introduce them to the rest of the crew. Even dump that hottie from the gym for them. And they go for that fucking… Blonde twink prettyboy instead. :joy::joy:
I love Ortega, I really do. But Herald… He’s something else.

6 Likes

now imagine if the Steel romance happens :eyes:

Ortega: This entire time I thought you guys hated each other’s guts, when in reality—

Sidestep: We wanted to get in each other’s guts, hell yeah.

Ortega: At least you’re not depressed anymore, I guess.

Sidestep: Oh, no, I’m still dangerously depressed. Rest assured, [gently pats Ortega’s shoulder] that’s the one thing that will never change…

17 Likes

I think I am heal my Sidestep I am making her more confident and going to mental help. And she grab herald and flirt with him so I think She would improve little by Little. Ortega is I don’t see a healthy relationship there is too focused in past. And I have a total Herald crush lol I can’t deny that

1 Like

Oh but Steel romance… I headcanon that even if he didn’t trust MC, he still had a crush on them. But because Ortega, he would step back. Didn’t want to nake move on a person his friend AND leader was in love with. He’s just a v conflicted boy alright.
And then you die. And he searches for you, finding nothing…
And then you’re back. And so is everything else he ever felt for you.
He wants to get closer to you but he’s just… So bad with his words. And all those years of this stupid rivalry between you two doesn’t help at all.

Same my dude. Same xD

10 Likes

oh my god, i’m not the only one hnnnnnnng

sweet delicious angst, you sustain me…

i’m crying on the outside but i am l i v i n g on the inside tysm

6 Likes

My pleasure. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Steel I see him as a weird friend situation where you have absolutely nothing in common but still you respect that person and is an understanding.

But Sorry Ortega. Sidestep With step in herald pants.

1 Like