WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Nothing is inevitable…she shall be kept alive…the anchor will be secured…the anchor will turn to many…the anchors will hold…

1 Like

It is inevitable. We can’t be redeemed. We can’t come back. We’ve gone too far into the darkness. We’ll be alone as we were that day. As we always are. Alone in the Darkness.

Man I love listening to their arguments XD

3 Likes

No one is unsaveable…we haven’t harmed anyone…we can be saved…Ortega is the light…keep her safe…

In all honesty I don’t even know what I’m saying kek

1 Like

I’m just having fun being the devil on your shoulder :wink:

It’s fun and how I predict poor MC argues with himself kek

Though I’m going to be killing Ortega along with the others. Mercilessly. The two ROs are a sociopathic scientist not my cup of tea or Ortega. And Noone else as future ROs can earn my interest or mercy.

And I shall be your opposite trying to save everyone including the Rangers…redeeming myself from the horrors of your evil reality

Let’s hope reality doesn’t fracture and we face each other.

1 Like

I just played first game yesterday . So I supposed That Mara should be a villain… Nope She ended up being super nice and just do things for Money . She is in love with Ortega but has a big Crush on The young hero… And my puppet Yasmine has a relationship with the doctor. I hope could rivalmance the Herald. I will read second part and comment

7 Likes

Replayed as angry and depressed as before but didn’t see a gun suicide. Attempt in book 1 not even a greyed out option.

Here’s a quote I came across a long time ago which I feel is applicable for the MC:

“I am different and I always will be. I am among them but not one of them.”

Ortega when they find out that this is what the MC plans:

15 Likes
Here's how to get the 'suicide' option:

Play as you wish until the flashback. Then choose these options:

• I walk inside willingly.
  • Keep fighting, you’re stronger than this.
  • Keep moving to handle the threat.
  • Draw on the worry of my friends (though I believe any of the options should do).
  • I slowly raise the gun towards my mouth.

At least that’s how I did it. Let me know if it worked.

5 Likes

Trying to make a character for the wip I don’t know what means 80% of answers No idea so I can’t help to asking to all of you what I get in my ending.
Nobody dies, I did all the save people options and I did all to steal

I defeat easily the herald in front of tv but I tried to not injury him and explain why he did so wrong

With Ortega I did all choices of not want making harm to her due Mara is in love with her.

With the argent In sewers I used my powers and defeat her launching her to water and trying to pick her hair. I don’t remember see anything wrong on her . She called me cheater.

I don’t try to lose anything in the flash back.
I go see Ortega at hospital and we kiss. My puppet and her are friends
Puppet is with doctor and go to my apartment.

So well What is my relationship with Argent and Herald and all those weird askings…

1 Like

@poison_mara Choose that you humilated Herald in the options. Choose that Argent believes your a cheater in the options and choose that you won the fight. Also choose that people know the villian is a telepath.

2 Likes

And The heartfelt incident? I choose not loosing anything
About Argent all about the eyes or notice something strange I can’t remember what happened exactly My character noticed something but I don’t remember what.

1 Like

It would have been seeing the strangeness of her eyes. As for the Heartbreak Incident I’m guessing it is sympathising but it has been a while since I got that achievement in Book 1…

1 Like

Thanks a lot :hugs:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to get the bullseye achievement from the first game?