WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

The purpose of faking your own death would be to extract benefit from blackmailing Ortega and defensive in preventing you from getting recaptured.

Still, their has to be simpler way to attain that kind of trust without risking everything, there are so many ways a plan like that can go wrong.

I know I should have said this earlier but when suggesting this I was merely thinking for it to be an optional path, never a requirement.

1 Like

Guys dunn fite ;-;

1 Like

We are not fighting, we are having a debate, and I donā€™t know about everyone else but I rather enjoy debating.

2 Likes

there are ways to avoid capturesā€¦without blackmail . I love Ortega :kissing_closed_eyes: Iā€™m not blackmailing her .

well the gamble would be worth it . Maybe the ranger can rescue peoples not just look ā€˜ā€˜Look! the farm is evilā€¦now lets get out of here!ā€™ā€™ .

They be seeing stuff they are probably forbidden and in red tapeā€¦and dont have acess to . I meanā€¦even the Heartbreak event is classified and Herald didnā€™t have access . That beg the question just how much dirt , how many doors we can bust open for the ranger to see all the dirt .

1 Like

Holup, how can you blackmail Ortega by faking your death? Wouldnā€™t she just be more determined to take down the villain persona of MC to block out the loss of their old friend?

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I would have the puppet or Argent wear the villain suit and ā€œkidnapā€ the MC and blackmail Ortega as the villain in exchange for his life, and ā€œkillā€ the MC after Ortega concedes to your blackmail.

How will the puppet or Argent stop the nanobores on the suit from going crazy? The suit is made to fit Sidestep, and itā€™s made to be used by a user who was telepathy, which you donā€™t have while possessing someone.

3 Likes

Simply donā€™t use the nanovores or donā€™t bring them with you, and while the suit may be designed for someone who has telepathy, that doesnā€™t mean that having telepathy is a requirement, it may not work as properly but I doubt that just because you donā€™t have telepathy doesnā€™t mean you wonā€™t be able to wear the suit.

Either way, the kidnapping plan is just one suggestion. Their are plenty of other ways to fake your death.

No offence, but it sounds like a terrible idea. I meanā€¦ seriously, whatā€™s there to gain from faking your death again?
And letā€™s say MC pulls it off, is it really worth the effort and/or possible risks involved?

1 Like

But.

It would be cool tho.

Also if the farm finds out your real identity there may be cause to ā€œGTFOā€

2 Likes

WE HAVE BEEN FOUND! Grab your Ortegas and RUN!

6 Likes

I keep mine in my pocket .u.

3 Likes

Like I said before, I CAN see it as an end game thing. MC villain persona dies, relationshipā€™s affect whether or not that person buys it or even WANTS to look for you, etc.

Yay. Sad Ortega = Cute Ortega

1 Like

I think I will stage my death AFTER all has endedā€¦ like when(IF) we nuke the farm and Ortega and I are happily living at his parentesā€™ farm I will think ā€œYeah hubby looked way cuter while worried and sadā€¦ Iā€™m gonna stage my death at this point.ā€

2 Likes

Actually, why did the farm give cuckoos a functioning reproductive system? Well, ā€œfunctioningā€ in that the parts work, but reproduction (should be) impossible because genetics are a bitch.

2 Likes

Sadism is fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as I know, cuckoos are sterile. Their sexual parts work, but not their reproductive system.

And perhaps the objective of making them is to make them more human like, therefore, better at their cuckoo job.

6 Likes

Sooooā€¦ no Ortega xSidestep babies ?

2 Likes

I think it should be considered ā€œchild abuseā€ any combination of MC as a parentā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like