WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

What do you mean? lol

just what I said lol there is a user on this forum using Anathema name ā€¦

soā€¦those flashback were aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall a lieeeeee :joy:

1 Like

Heartbreak and Anathema were working together then, is all a conspiracy now! :laughing:

weā€™ll probably find them on facebook , freinding each othersā€¦

Heartbreak : what I did todayā€¦hang out with my best friend! its a secret , donā€™t tell anyone !

Anathema: post pic of heartbreak and anathema at McDo Kool Aid is Kool!

*Ortega browsing *

Ortega: Why nobody tell me about this stuff ?!

3 Likes

Ortega: Does nobody really dies in this place?!

Previous Marshall: Wellā€¦ this is awkward

Hollow Ground: It was all just an elaborate prank, donā€™t be mad.

4 Likes

hahahaā€¦I keep imagining Hollow ground as Aria Tā€™loak for some reasons Lol

poor ortegaā€¦

she just want mc to friend her on facenuke lol

1 Like

Stop! You are going to make me imagine it too lol.

She already has MC as friends, one day it just pop up ā€œSidestep changed status from being dead to itā€™s complicatedā€

Herald is the one waiting for MC to accept the friend request lol.

7 Likes

Steel probably would be stalking Sidestepā€™s page hardcore through a fake account.

2 Likes

then his computer crashā€¦cose he keep smashing them buttons too hard :rofl:

@Nazroth whats wrong with that ? :kissing_closed_eyes: come to the dark sideā€¦we have cookies! Lol

1 Like

Cookies you say?.. Fine but Iā€™m not eating them if a batarian is the one given them, Iā€™m not getting poisoned a second time! lol

1 Like

all you humans are wacist! the end is night! you will eat those cookies and get fat! :rofl:

1 Like

Remember Ortega might be just a friendship path. Getting forgiveness from MC isnā€™t about romance (tough it can be), itā€™s just something they need, like soldiers traumatized because they got a friend killed.

At the lowest setting, the MC is a ā€œGhost from the Pastā€ and thatā€™s whatā€™s ghost do, rattle their chain and make mortals fear and remember the consequences of their actions.

Didnā€™t they?

I donā€™t think they did, why would you escape your body and go hide inside the mind of someone you just told to jump trough the window.

Also, doing that would require HBK to actually be in control, which they did not seem to be (If they wanted to go killing, why not remove the medical stuff first, why hide in a stupid apartment, etc.?)

I DO think a lot of the HBK personality and memories got inside the MCā€™s mind and caused the scars. There is a particular ending to the HBK where you confuse them with memories of your time in the Farm, which the MC is actually glad to have them destroy, but then the HBK replaces it with their own memories and you go to the experiment scene where he is set off. That is the most literal way of the HBK imprinting on MC, but that does not mean they survived. Iā€™m pretty sure 100% the HBK is dead and the MC is just happened to get plugged in to his old malfunctioning hard-drive post-mortem and it short-circuits his brain periodically.

Back to Ortega. I donā€™t think MC and Ortega can have a healthy relationship unless the MC truly forgives Ortega and Ortega truly forgives MC for whatever they did.

The problem is the MC is always on the verge of doing unforgivable things.

10 Likes

shrug if thats what you thinkā€¦

I think Ortega and mc are mean to be :kissing_heart:

thats what I saidā€¦up thereā€¦lol you came up to the same conclusion as meh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just had a thought:

What if Hollow Ground is a Regen under the Farms control and thatā€™s why the government hasnā€™t really done anything to stop them?

4 Likes

orā€¦

a regen that broke freeā€¦and now is running an underground racket! just like GOTO did !! it was the only way to fix tha Repb ! i meanā€¦LOS DIABLO!

sorryā€¦couldnt help myself lol

what would they gain though ?

2 Likes

The government would have control over the underground or at least a good foot into it

Maybe idk lol

can you even do that ? I never heard of governement going that far . Sureā€¦I heard the Thief and scroundel having a hand in the governement and controlling how things goesā€¦

but a governement doing that ?

shrugā€¦maybe ? I just dont see it , since Hollow ground attract alot of illegal stuff , from peoples to heroā€¦to vilains . its be super risky!

perfect. Just perfect :sob::sob:. :clap::clap::clap::clap::sob::sob:. Because I donā€™t think mine will ever do it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why a controlled cuckoo Regen is perfect because if need be they could cut ties and bring their empire down. Honestly, though thereā€™s a lot of things we donā€™t hear of governments doing that they still do anyway. Plus this is fiction so :man_shrugging:

Idk just a thought to throw in.
@E_RedMark I do really like your idea better though but Iā€™m also a sucker for rebellion XD

4 Likes

my idea ? which one? I have trillions of them! HALP! :rofl:

1 Like