WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Won’t work on Steel… he is always prepare for telepath…

You need to talk nicely to Steel to convince him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

or steal his dog ? or act normal (for him thats weird)…:laughing:

2 Likes

Well, we’re well beyond alpha level :wink: we can do it!

2 Likes

Buddy! I’m already beyond omega level with these!. My mc can never resist sweets.

Mc to Steel: Hey did you do the dishes today?

Steel:

Mc: so you didn’t do them? Fine
Mc takes some candy bars as Steel stares at him. Then Mc says

tenor

5 Likes

So, I played the beta and replayed the game and I still can’t figure out what we are. Are we like, I don’t know, a clone trooper that went rogue or more like a kidnapped child that went through the ReGene regime (kinda like Jack from Mass Effect)?

We almost died, got experimented on. It’s either we escaped or thrown away to rot. Woke up and started to plot revenge. Or we could have escaped and the farm monitors us.

Though I could be wrong.

Sidestep was a special type of ReGene that was made for stealth and looks human on the uncovered places (hands forearms legs face) but has a barcode and tattoos all over other places of the body. I think they somehow escaped (?) twice from the farm, one time before heartbreak then once again after. That leads us to now and Mc wants to get a thing that will erase their tattoos (hopefully) at a illegal auction ran by hollow ground. wow that was a lot

13 Likes

ONLY face and hands. We cover our arms and legs too.

3 Likes

Hey I know this is irelevant to this thread but can someone tell me how to kick argents but in the sewers without telephaty. I’m a firm beliver in the whole “a warior must fight with honour”. So no cheating

Strength and armour is what I always use and I have no trouble beating her in the sewer

1 Like

I have the telepathy boost and jump jets. I try not to get hurt when fighting Herald and Ortega (Ortega always gets that surprise punch because I choose to scare Herald). Finish Ortega off fast before Argent arrives. Escape through the sewers. Choose to wait for her. Choose you want to fight her because you know you can beat her. Kick her ass.

Also I have high daring (+80), high arrogance (+60), and my background is fighter. I don’t know if that strategy works for all Sidesteps.

4 Likes

Thanks I’ll try it

Yeah totally fighter + strenght/armor does the thing. Also it gives my absolute fave scene with her (the way you finish her off)

3 Likes

Ok so what determined the end result of the fight is high daring 75+ not the perks you have. For anyone else who wants to know how to defeat her. I did it with strength and telephaty. As perks.

@smuteczekbiczo
Tuff love for any Mc that is into her in the sequels, but defeating her was indeed glorious :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Now I know I can beat her so back to cheating. I herby renounce my honour

2 Likes

I know, annoying right? My mc wanted to hate the kid so much, even chose him as a rival and all…
And now he’s somehow his mentor and they’re dating, gah! That’s definitely a complication my mc’s grand plans could have done without.
This is exactly why he scrupulously avoided fraternizing with the cuter male members of the hero community back in his Sidestep days and was the sidekick of female Ortega.

I know, right? Argent treats my real mc like he’s beneath her notice (given his cultivated image that’s probably even true)…his villain persona on the other hand. At least that clumsy flirting of hers with my mc’s villain persona might potentially serve to further mess with Herald. So it might not be all bad.

3 Likes

Are you able to romance Harald at all?

Not now, but in the full game you will be able to romance him.

1 Like

IF anyone was following the fanfic i was writting, I finished it, it’s 9 parts posted on Tumblr.

7 Likes

Minor wrong pronoun used:
Well, you certainly showed her now, the only disappointment is that you had to wear a mask while beating her. Though seeing the look on his face when you told her your name… that’s a memory you’ll treasure.

Correction:
Second sentence, the bolded ‘his’ should be ‘her’ if Ortega is female.

2 Likes

Update 30 November

• Tweaked some values whether Ortega will break up with the puppet over the mc or not at the start.
  • Added another reaction to the Argent chokehold.
  • Fixed some minor bugs and pronouns.
  • Reshuffled some scenes, putting the Herald training scene before the shrink/nightmare so it won’t compete against the other choices later.
  • Added the post shrink/nightmare Ortega scene.
    *NOTE that the option to go into your puppet is still not available/written, that is why it’s greyed out.

Length:
279063 with command lines
255698 without command lines

29800 in an average playthrough.

You know what I want, continuity weirdness and things that feels off. No grammar, but please report faulty pronouns (with a snippet so I can find them).

Also, I got a Kofi in case anyone’s feeling generous.

47 Likes