Werewolf: The Cursed

@9inchh I have no plans to abandon it, even when the going gets tough :slight_smile:

@Nocturnal_Stillness Thanks! Iā€™m rather happy with how it turned out.

1 Like

Tell us more about Sam! I love that concept art. Sam looks just like the sort of person I want to be my best friend. Iā€™m not sure which one I like best. I like how theyā€™re both similar, but neitherā€™s androgynous. FSam or MSam. Itā€™ll be hard to choose.

Is Sam going to be a romantic option? Can we turn Sam into a werewolf too? What do they think of our crazy deals with the devil?

@FairyGodfeather Iā€™m not sure which Sam I like better either. But, good news is that they are the same person no matter what gender. Same amount of masculine and feminine mannerisms, because thatā€™s just how Sam rolls.

Samā€™s most noteworthy trait is that theyā€™re big-hearted, and immensely forgiving of the stupid things the protagonist can get up to. Reliable, but a bit of an air-head, and has a habit of using outdated slang(Sweet, bodalicious anyone?)When the whole world is against you, Sam will still be at your side, and would literally go to hell and back for you. Unfortunately, it is also their tragic flaw, and their own morality will rely on how handle or donā€™t handle situations.

As for being a romantic option, itā€™s a resounding yes! Theyā€™re a romantic interest to all genders. And yes, they can be turned into a werewolf, although that is a plot available later in the game.

On the crazy deal with the devil, that`s a spoilerific scene :slight_smile:

No sacrificing Sam to the devil! No!

I do like the sound of Sam. Their friendship sounds fantastic and Iā€™m really looking forward to playing the game, especially coupled with your amazing artwork. It just brings Sam to life. I do wonder why Sam is so devoted.

I love that you use the term ā€œtragic flawā€ since interesting characters generally have them.

Haha, there will be no sacrificing Sam. Theyā€™re safe on that part.

Them being devoted is actually something you can question, and get a conversation out of them for. :slight_smile:

Can someone close this thread? Iā€™m going to start another one with the proper name of the game, itā€™s been bugging me, and Iā€™d rather not let this one get too far. :stuck_out_tongue:

This. Is. Going. To. Be. EPIC!!! :sunglasses::grin: