Wellspring : Origin

Shape Shifting abilities will vary based on whether it is the primary, secondary, or tertiary power. The available options will also be dependent on the chosen companion powers. The short answer to your question is no. The longer, more complicated answer will be placed in the description list. So far, I plan to get through all of the standalone abilities first as they are the simplest to list.

3 Likes

will any of the powers available be exclusive to our character? or will there always be someone with the same ability as us?

1 Like

Presumably, the latter, considering that one of the famous metahumans, Valerie Prime, possesses the Absorption power, whereas the player may also choose said power.

1 Like

yeah that why i wasn’t going to choose it. I would rather be the only person in the universe with my ability, but if that’s not possible it all good

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that this novel is great, the details and characters, i loved all of it so far can’t wait for more updates.

2 Likes

This may seem like a odd question but how does the battle sphere for gravity manipulation fit with that power set it kind of seems more like a technomancer ability?

1 Like

@Nomad33810 get what your saying but it dos need motor functions to be able to use them. but i do agree that it dos sound a bit strange if we were to have Spheres i kinda feal that they should be Spheres of pure compressed gravity that you control to quickly fly against your opponent and then increase in size and immobilize them by pining them to the ground or even crush them by increasing size like a bubble around them and then becoming smaller and smaller while pushing everything in it together.

2 Likes

true. I feel like the battle sphere should be exclusive to the tech class and the gravity sphere should be something along line that you just mentioned

1 Like

@Nomad33810 The use of weaponry is not exclusive to the Technomancy path. Each path will have an opportunity to utilize technology to their advantage, though none will compare to the mastery and skill of a Technomancer. The battle sphere is merely a weapon available to the Gravity Manipulation path, which is controlled by the developed abilities. It also serves as an amplifier to the gravity abilities.

This is accomplished by developing the Fold, Warp, and Shift abilities. The battle sphere is not required for these functions.

2 Likes

This might sound like a stupid question but what does it mean if the dominium is resonated both internally and externally

1 Like

Internal resonance reflects the capacity of your powers to affect your self, whereas external resonance reflects their capacity to affect your surroundings.

2 Likes

I love the plot on this story hope it gets written quickly!, the choice of powers as well is very varied wish there was one for shadows/darkness though as for the organic manipulation abilities though is life transfer akin to redirection? Or healing somebody?

2 Likes

hey @Blmc000 can we get an update log next time you update the game? I find it easier to know was up after a long time of absence of not playing the game. (or just the title being edited with the date of the update.) if is not to much of a hassle of couse.

1 Like

@wolf666 Thank you for the feedback. Though the demo has not been updated for some time, the story is in fact complete. However, the numerous variables involved multiplies the coding time. As for your question regarding the Life Transfer ability, yes, you can develop the ability to heal yourself and/or others.

@Logan3000x The next demo update that I post will most likely be the final public update (with the exception of error corrections). As it will be a fairly large update, I will add a change log to the main post.

11 Likes

Alright thank you- good luck!!

1 Like

So after your last update do you plan to have beta testing or plan to just release it once it is done?

1 Like

@Nomad33810 After the next update, I will hold a private beta test.

7 Likes

I would love to be part of the beta test.

2 Likes

Likewise.

1 Like

Well, I’m new but beta testing sounds good

1 Like