VERSUS: The Elite Trials — Infiltrate the Elite gods, or turn double agent?

Name: Averis* Thomil
Wone FourPath: Bouldre
Wone Haus and Order: Haus of Element, Order of Wind
Soul Test: Secret Abolitionist
Romance: Breeze

I also have a sketch for my character. Can I post it here or look for the Versus fanwork thread?

(Averis does have the same pronunciation with the word “avarice”)

1 Like

I don’t think there is a fan art thread, so post it here :slight_smile:

Okay!

This is my portrait sketch of Averis. If i get to color this, zhe’ll have auburn hair, brown skin and cerulean eyes.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Boldure is, like, the most popular (and prominent) Path. :joy: I guess I’ll share my guy. This isn’t final since I’ve been planning to replay him more in tune with how I actually envision him. I kinda broke his character on my first runthrough. I drew my MC myself [x] back when the first game came out, but I prefer how my friend drew him recently so I’m gonna post her version instead. :yum:

Name: Kozlo Thomil.
Wone FourPath: Boldure.
Wone House: Haus of Law, Order of Exception.
Soul Test Objective: Pro-Coup.
Romance: No one. :cry: Maybe in his next runthrough where I play him more in-tune with himself.

10 Likes

Your art is always inspiring. Thank you for always sharing it.

2 Likes

That is a surprise for me, I thought the Diamlect would be the most popular, nice to see I was wrong.

I’m completely blanking on what the name of the one that starts with C is, but I’m kinda interested in that one myself. I might be biased though. :joy: That’s Lord Grahl’s FourPath and I’m definitely biased when it comes to him. Seeing as he’s my auction character, haha.

1 Like

IIRC it is Commaith, they wear all black so they have the coolest cloths.
I liked Lord Grahl, can’t wait to meet him on a Versus Match.

I am comaith until the revelation that games normally changes me without reason to a other lame path like WTF

Yeah… yeah, that rings a bell! I have the game on my Steam and I’m at work so I can’t double check 'til I get home, haha.

I can’t wait to see his confrontation. The fact he’s been harboring a grudge (of varying… severity) for a very long time will make things all the more interesting. I’m just excited to meet some of the Destructive Versians in general. :thinking:

It is because either your Education level surpassed your Enlightment or your Security level surpassed your Freedom level, if this happens your Wone Path changes.

I expect any meeting with a Destructive Versian to end in violence, unless we can meet them outside of the Versus Match.

So, this story successfully made my feel like a monster. I really enjoyed the experience - even if my ending was heartbreaking. :sob: Being focused on my peoples deliverance from the Blots sure has consequences. Looking forwards to the next installment!

1 Like

Name: Annea (pronounced as “an-ya”) Thomil
Wone FourPath: Demlect
Wone House: Haus of Creation, Order of Works
Soul Test Objective: Secret Abolitionist
Romance: Lady Venuma (but hopefully there’s a way to get her out of there to get some Oli loving)

I’m also curious about people’s mirror patches and the reasoning behind them.

1 Like

I chose the family crest mirror patch for mine, because family is incredibly important to me personally - and I’d imagine the same would apply to my character.

1 Like

Name: Nilo
Wone: Haus of Creation, Boldure
Soul Obj: Secret Abolitionist
Romance: Breeze

[spoiler] I had Nilo, a girl whose wish was to know more about the galaxy, with a great affection for her father. Blue bird, yellow belt. Hated the purity laws.
Absorbed the flying person in her arrival, failed to injury Vaccuus. Got quite a nice relationship with OtherBoard in the forest. In the second travel, gave all her energy to Dhanthik combat the Blominator, then chose to gain status (she was playing really hard to kill Vaccuus, really loyal to Prisca).

Allied with Venuma at first. Romantic interested in Breeze, and him molded most of her choices in the second game. Made my best to help Todrick in the battle - discovered the OB mark.

Nilo had about 90% freedom, and didn’t like Venuma, but tried to go nice with her since she had a freedom group. But when she started to perceive that Venuma just wanted power for herself, Nilo started to deeply hate her (although I ended the game with 65%).

So when she met MamaNa, Nilo became her loyal pet, since it was her raw idea of true freedom. Made her promise to volunteer to the match when things were done.

Created an anarchist, agricultural, science and truth-driven world with very diverse beings and sexualities. Tried to don’t interfer a lot. They got slaved, but rebelled. So they gained gravitational powers.

Capitalism, but with a very high education. Gained the nearly-utopia achvie. They just contacted the exterior galaxy to receive knowledge, closing tourism and immigration to preserve their culture. In this part of the game, Nilo started to comprehend better the purity laws.

This world was called Gatanariun. And man, I truly loved it. Boldure. Dectetive. Silver.

Nilo believed herself to be Dhanthik (and it’s my theory too). She really liked Grog and supported his dream, so she got really doubtful to send him to the match. But she prioritize the freedom idea and Breeze was her romantic interested. It had to be done.[/spoiler]

Man, I really wanted to see a dialogue between the protagonist and Vaccus. It would be really comical if he could even be a romantic interest.

1 Like

How to save breeze in 3 Rd match I mean is it possible to save them and is it possible for us to fight th robot in 3 Rd match of versus after vs front is disbanded.help I want to save breeze because I created a elements planet ,and I believe she is my planet person so I want to save her , is it possible please help

Is not Breeze lol Breeze is for a set planet. And we already know who.is that person is in the game

If Breeze is in the battle is death. Battle means that person automatically die. Just don’t put Breeze in that situation, is easy as hell. About bominate you could earn hints about the nature and damage it a little but so far is immortal.

It’s possible to save her, but you need to support the VS Front.
You can fight the Bominate, but it will lead to a bad ending.

1 Like

Oh it is sad I meanwhat will happen if I support vs , imran who will go to fight that bot ,and you said about a bad end when we can fight with the bot ,how to achieve it ,I mean the choice which is needed .

Just make Ashe discover your lie in the fire test. Choosing a stat you have in minimum level

2 Likes