VERSUS: The Elite Trials — Infiltrate the Elite gods, or turn double agent?

Are you serious?

Is there actually no way to break up with her?

So all this time,my time searching for a break up scene has all been for nothing?

You’ve got to be fucking with me.I just wanted one fling!I don’t want to be a sex slave.

2 Likes

No, we are serious. The greatest flaw in this installment’s romance-scene. imo. ymmv.

1 Like

Will probably be one next book, judging by the fact that the game tracks if you’re discontent with the relationship.

Still is inexcusable.

1 Like

I’m not excusing it, thank you very much. I’m just pointing out the obvious.

You can break up with her if you betray the VS Front.
If you support the VS Front, then you can’t break up with her on book 2, but it might be possible in the next book if you aren’t okay with your relationship with her.

You’re welcome. It wasn’t obvious to me. Glad we got that clear for all.

What did she do? Give the MC a magical tattoo or brand? lol. Yeah, the author really should have given the player the opportunity to say they were ok with all of the BDSM stuff before forcing it on them non-consensually. That’s a big no-no.

Well she doesn’t call you a pet any more during the inescapable sex scene, although you still do have the opportunity to tell her you’re not her pet after the sex scene.

The only character who refers to the MC as “my pet” is MamaNa, but Breeze does mention that Venuma treats her “like a loyal pet”.

Uggh. Even a lot of people who would be ok with the other BDSM stuff would still react badly to being required to have sex with someone who doesn’t interest or potentially even repels them. It’s a big potential trigger. An author really needs to have people explicitly sign up for this before springing it on them.

I entirely agree. I think it would have been better that way. It would also have enabled him to keep Venuma’s personality more in line with the possessive way he envisioned her.

lol.

I completely agree with you as well. It would have been perfectly reasonable for Venuma to have ended the relationship if the MC didn’t accept her demands. And if the character was somehow going to become powerless against her mind control after having sex with her just once, than they should have been tipped off in advance so they could have made an informed choice back in Book 1.

I really like Pinkuju. I hope she’s added as an additional RO in book 3.

1 Like

What I don’t understand is why she couldn’t be added in this book, you have more interaction with her than with Airon, I think, and he is romanceable.
I wonder if Glorya, Bayhalo and Queen Ashe he will be romanceable in the future. Of all those 4 character are added, I expect at least one or two to be lesbian, while the others will be bi.

Now changing the subject, I really want my character to become a Wone Demi-God like Venuma. Hopefully we can go against Lord Grahl in a Versus Match and absorb his powers like Venuma did with her Mistress.

1 Like

This is part of my beta feedback in Veruna and that’s what i think about it.
I understand that is this totally Lady Venuma way and i dont asking for a removal. I asking like happened with Hero rise 1 Black Magic fire forced sex that was made optional . An option to say HELL NO GO OUT MY ROOM I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE. Like that mean or break in rage or even try a healthy poliamorous relationship with Venuma with time make her trust in our character and any potential partner. Poliamorous relationship are so often so bad portrayed so this scene would make people not awareness think As i always being told poliamory is bad and. Let to a harem. I know this is not the case so maybe a minor change there could be awesome.

Also if Lady Venuma is directly BSMS I have no problem if my character could agree in her own bolition and make it sane safe and consensual. …if not this will become a grey style stuff or worse hentai.

I certainly wont romance Venuma now :frowning:

4 Likes

As we discussed earlier, this is assumed. We don’t know this for certain as no relationship variables connected to her were changed if you betrayed her. That said, it’s a reasonable assumption.

At least that variable got set, but it was also unset unless you chose to give her a piece of your mind over it and take the approval hit later. Being not okay with it but keeping your mouth shut gets it unset in chapter four. :frowning:

Romance balance reasons I suspect. Airon is also “easy”. Pinkuju for all of her charm, likely requires an actual relationship before bedding the MC.

Sounds likely, assuming he doesn’t decide he’s added enough already and doesn’t want to add further to the coding requirements.

I’ve been hoping for the same opportunity. :+1:

I’m not convinced that you’ll stay a “sex slave” if you persevere with her. I get the feeling from the writing that she’ll treat you increasingly as an equal over time as you gain power and build trust. She’ll admit that she’s started to doubt her own divinity since arriving on Versus when you engage her in conversation, and her willingness to display vulnerability in front of you for the first time at the end of the game is a step in that direction, and her appreciation for the MC’s understanding & acceptance of her vulnerability is evidenced by a significant increase in her approval score.

I don’t care her she forced me any other type of relationship is TAINTED. However if character agrees i could see what you say. Sadly no option to agree or not.

1 Like

I didn’t get the impression that Venuma was forcing you to be with the others, just that she was saying that you could be with just her or her and the others, but not be involved with other on your own. But yeah I would have liked an option to just turn everything down and leave. Maybe that wasn’t an option because it would have made Venuma so mad at you that it would have derailed the plot?

1 Like

Lord Grahl’s shadow powers is cool, I really want to steal it. Being a Wone with black aura would be badass.
And there is even a scene in the first game foreshadowing the possibility of the MC becoming a god. If you choose this choice:
“I believe gods walk among us: you, Queen Ashe, Empress Vaccus, Dhanthik. And I plan to follow in your footsteps.”

Venuma will say:
“I suppose we shall have to see whether, to you, following means worshipping, or…becoming.”

He added 3 guys, it would only be fair to add at least one woman for each side.

3 Likes

As I said text was changed. But still

Did I wanted romance her? NO I was offered a sex chance with someone . No strings attached she was banged half Versus and my character had a terrible relationship with her like she declared me HERETIC. Isaid her that she was a power hungry bitch option and i don’t trust her. However i was pro Ord because i was wantid to improve. It was a Kirk playthrough so i flirt even with curtains.

I reach second part and Veruna relationship go down down to the hell. I said her in the hall LET ME ALONE I COULD GO BY MYSELF.

FOLLOWING SEX FORCED SCENE, ROMANCE FORCED SCENE AND A FORBIDDEN OTHER ROMANCES WTF? Wtf??? HELLO??? I hate HER SHE HATES ME… WTF…

9 Likes

I would have actually liked Venuma being more like your “owner”, she’s an almost-goddess and you’re just a mortal, why wouldn’t she do that? It makes sense that you’re just a thing to her in and outside the bedroom. It would also make breaking free from her having more impact in-character.
In my case she seemed to ‘brand’ my character out of spite after I told her I wasn’t her pet, if I won’t have her, then I will have no one. I’m sticking to these choices for my MC (though I liked Oli better in the second run), should have thought twice getting involved with a clearly power-hungry goddess :sweat_smile:

That aside, what are the other Hauses of Creation? First time I got sorted into Sexuality, but didn’t manage to get into it again.

1 Like

@poison_mara yo i still can’t that ending, I freaking suck forreal lol.

What ending? If you want known who is for your own planet. Just choose in Ashe trial your worst objective in percentage. That’s it.

1 Like

Ooh thats what you meant, Iight thanks im bit slow​:joy:. Good look, im about do it.:fist:

1 Like

Hey!
No idea if this was already covered here but I have a question concerning the ending. I can’t seem to get a positive ending when playing as a rebel. I always get sacked right after my conversation with the queen. Any tips?

1 Like