Valentine's Day romance trope quiz ♡

Happy Valentine’s Day! What’s YOUR cliche romance trope?!!? :heart: xoooxo, Jen

I got: Dangerous Romance

21 Likes

Best Friend’s Brother XDDDD

Ugh.

12 Likes

I sympathise. I have no idea how my personal preferences and love of fish over chips gave me the exact same trope.

4 Likes

This is painfully on point.

7 Likes

Enemies to lover. What?!
To be fair, some answers were random because I didn’t have a right one

4 Likes

I feel you - I didn’t even recognize any of the answers in the first question.

7 Likes

I got friends-to-lovers… Not really my thing. For me, enemies-to-lovers is where it’s at. :joy:

3 Likes

"Friends-to-Lovers

This means that you can’t help but be a sucker for happy endings. You like being comfortable and aren’t always 100% on board with big changes. You want a partner who knows you like the back of their hand before romance comes into the picture. In your free time, you most likely enjoy watching nostalgic shows that remind you of your childhood."

Meh, seems accurate enough (though in some questions I had to settle for an option) :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh boy… :sweat_smile:

Age Gap

You’re an old soul and feel like you’re mature for your age. You thrive off of others, and you tend to rely on your partner for certain benefits. However, you love people for who they are. You appreciate people for their wisdom and how they think. You like being taken care of, but you also enjoy taking care of others.

10 Likes

Man, I wish we could swap the answers. Most of my friends never had siblings at all and certainly not brothers or elder brothers.

3 Likes

Age gap. Hm… Yes, I definitely tend to fall for older men and women…

3 Likes

“Friends-to-Lovers”

… someone wants to exchange results? this result is just… oh god No :sweat:

2 Likes

When clicking the link, I thought to myself, jokingly, ‘I’ll probably get enemies to lovers…’

What did I get? Enemies to lovers.
And the text is absolutely opposite to what I am actually like.

“You enjoy a lot of spice in your life and feed off of good drama. Playing hard to get is your specialty, and you love a surprising twist. You’re comfortable with change, whether it be in a cinematic story or real life. You firmly believe that opposites attract. You may find yourself attracted to a fiery personality, someone who will challenge you in a relationship.”

This is completely wrong :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Friends-to-lovers. Which is 100% accurate and something I’m really happy with. Excitement is better for fiction than for real life.

7 Likes

Friends to Lovers, yay! I love most of the het canon couples and I don’t care who minds! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I got: Age Gap

Which fit me! That mean, I go in retirement homes to find a date…right? :rofl:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Me expecting friends to lovers :woman_standing:

Best Friend’s Brother is the one for you. That forbidden feeling of being caught excites you in every way possible.

Immediately no. Im too straight-laced for all that

You crave a sense of familiarity in a relationship. You may find yourself in some taboo situations that you just can’t resist. You can’t stand immaturity, and you prefer hanging around people who act their age.

:point_up_2:This part is accurate tho except for the Taboo thing. Yikes.

2 Likes

Age gap O.o

2 Likes

I got Friends to Lovers—fitting.

4 Likes