The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Anything involving Nat, and I will love you :black_heart:

1 Like

I have say this a thousand times, but for Morgan I can only see Mazikeen from Lucifer.

https://im-01.gifer.com/9pm5.gif

11 Likes

:o Ava. Preferably with a lady detective. :heart:

…Yeah I can see it.

Which of A or N is the easier one to sneak things past? Let’s say F and M are sneaking out after curfew.

3 Likes

Alternate prompt - the detective and Tina are gossipy on a slow day at the station. The detective insists on passing notes since any whispering will be overheard by nosy vampires. What are they talking about, who notices them and does anyone try to intercept one of the notes or are they too cool to notice such silliness?

edit: they tell Nate they are talking about a coworker, Officer Business. First name Nunya. I’m cracking myself up at work already.

7 Likes

When i was 18 i signed myself up for (at least) 7 years of college/university so i envy you so much right now :sob: (I also envy your drawing skills. I have the hand-brain coordination of a two year old :neutral_face: ) So let me envy you

Also UB’s reaction if MC comes in like “I just killed someone!”

2 Likes

Behold my creation!!!

Nat's New Neighbor

Nat unceremoniously drops her bag onto the living room coffee table with a grin painted on her face. In her hands is a tin foil wrapped baking dish.

“I just met our new neighbor outside!” she exclaims happily.

“We know,” Farrah says without looking away from her phone, “Ava’s been trying to hide from her all morning.”

“No!” Ava pops her head in from the kitchen, her cheeks blazing in embarrassment, “I was not hiding, I was–”

“Avoiding?” Farrah supplies without looking up, “Ghosting?”

“She was hiding,” Morgan says from the corner.

Ava crosses her arms, “I just don’t see the need in introducing yourself to everyone.”

“Well that’s too bad,” Nat says as she unwraps the tinfoil, “Because she gave us a lovely casserole as a welcoming gift.”

Morgan scrunches her nose, “Smells like shit.”

“It smells lovely,” Nat spits back.

“Ooh, is that basil???” Farrah asks as she jumps up from the couch to inspect the dish. “Oh man, this looks amazing.”

Ava makes a strangled noise that dies in her throat. Then, she turns on her heel and stalks into the kitchen. In a moment she marches back out with a box of Cheez-Its and a frown on her face. She stops at the front door and turns around, her arms crossed.

“Well?” Ava asks expectantly, “Let’s go greet her.”

Morgan groans.

“With…Cheez-Its?” Farrah asks, her brow furrowed in confusion.

Ava rolls her eyes as though it’s the most obvious thing in the world, “Well I’m not letting her win at this whole welcoming thing!”

Nat only smiles as she gently takes the box from Ava’s hands. “I absolutely agree, but perhaps we should try something less…manufactured?”

Ava nods, contemplating. “Yes, that’s right. Fight like-gifts with like-gifts.” She gasps and strikes her fist into her open palm, “And a homemade four course meal will outdo anything she tries next, so we automatically win!”

Just as Farrah opens her mouth to say something, Nat covers her mouth with her hand and whispers in her ear harshly, “Shh! This is the closest I’ve gotten to a dinner party in ages. Don’t ruin this!”

edit: This took longer than expected because I tried to make it a proper fic.
I also saw the rest of your suggestions and I’m bookmarking them for when I have more time.

21 Likes

Hahahaha, so awesome!

I can see why A is the combat expert for UB, given this type of decisive counter strike.

5 Likes

I love this. And I love you! This is great! I laughed quite hard.

Whenever you have the time and get to do it, should Nat with a Female MC for something. I want to laugh and blush at the same time! Keep these coming!

:black_heart::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Guys… I’m worried about the car… It got abused so badly in this book. Do you think it’s going to survive all 7?

22 Likes

I hope both the car and your desk remain while slowly getting battle wounds from each book.

13 Likes

that car dead, hun. say your prayers now. i dont foresee it surviving past book 3. my money’s on M using it as a bludgeon

5 Likes

LOL same here
No idea what they are talking about

1 Like

Nooooo, I love the car! They’re the best character! Car is best RO!!

Forget the Love Triangle angst, car death will be the saddest thing in these books!

8 Likes

I’d much rather have a new car anyways. Maybe some good ol American Muscle!

3 Likes

Old but im going through the thread so might as well respond.

There is a scene where you flirt with Nate and Rebecca gives a disapproving look she quickly tries to hide.

4 Likes

…I still have a little tear for the Regalia in FFXV.
I don’t know if I can survive another “car death” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have literally nothing constructive to add rn… Except my love for Adam and my sons Felix and Doug, But I can honestly say this is my most favorite thread ever. I love all these little scenarios you guys right up

3 Likes