The Unwanted Warrior

whispers Erica for the win…

2 Likes

They both are strong warriors, but if they fight each other, Erica would win.

2 Likes

I really want to wait for Katherine before choosing my favorite RO, but Erica makes everything hard :frowning:

MC and Erica is endgame.

You will just betray Eleanor? Just like that? tisk, tisk…

2 Likes

Does anyone actually love Eleanor? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Eleny dearest doesn’t attract me. :stuck_out_tongue: I would be willing to play with her heart and betray her for the queen.

[holds up hand] Me!

5 Likes

Can we fight blaire if we are mean to him and that to get away

1 Like

I’m more interested in her story but my MC really love Blair at the moment.

3 Likes

I do :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I admit that so far, I have yet to be convinced by the various romance candidates - though Erika hold some promises. Eleanor and Blair are nice to hang with, but there’s no spark on my end, right now.

The character I’m the most eager to see is Leo, and it certainly not in a romantic light!

I disagree. I always hate when the writers create 7-8 ROs with no good story and chemistry. For example, you’re in group and all the members are RO. That’s not interesting. But @NutellaQueen did a good job about ROs. All of them have different personalities and beliefs All the ROs are interesting characters with different stories. My favorite is Erica. But we haven’t met Katherine yet so maybe I will change my mind later.

And @NutellaQueen, do you plan to make sequel or prequel for the game?

Heh? What is there to disagree with? I’m not saying “those ROs are badly written”, I was just musing on the fact that I probably wouldn’t go along with the two that were introduced first due to personal tastes. And I’m certainly not advocating turning everyone into ROs.

Heck, I am curious to learn more about Blair and Eleanor, that doesn’t mean I want to romance them.

1 Like

You have to work hard for that :smiley: Erica is very difficult one. Making her fall in love with you will be REALLY hard.

But it’s not impossible :wink:

I don’t know, we will see after I finish this one.

I do :sweat_smile:

Thank you, but I’m sure @Talyrion didn’t mean that. He just didn’t find Eleanor and Blair attractive :smiley:

4 Likes

and who say we love Eleanor?..evil smile…we was only waiting that the other RO show up :smiling_imp:

look at Miranda Lawson and Morrigan
challenge accepted :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

You get it. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

thanks…now if you excuse me I will need a lot of patience and many walkthrough to do it

1 Like

What the hell is going on, after Blair saved me(i was forced into this situation even though i chose to flee with Elenora) and meeting Erica and conversation with Marcus… The game just ends.

2 Likes

Azmuni please refrain from posting after 15 days there is a rule dude because we don’t want them to shut this down

2 Likes

I’m still looking forward to seeing what happens next!