The Rightful Heir (WIP) [Minor Update 6/3]

Is this game cancelled or there will be update? Please, tell me, you didn’t give up on this game.

No, the game is not cancelled. I’m working on the next update now. I’m a little slow because of exams. But the game will be updated very soon :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I like this concept! I’d love to see how everyone reacts when they find out I’m the true heir. Take THAT, jerks!

2 Likes

7 Likes

There’s a bug after the princess greets the character.

7 Likes

ugh. I hate forced friendships. Can we please not like Alec?

6 Likes

When I played this the same error showing

4 Likes

I honestly can’t wait for this game to be finished!! I’m soooo excited

2 Likes

Me too, heir stories is like Uhtred Bebbanburg role, I can not wait to take my land back, hang some traitors too, thinking now, Earl Tepes policies for these problems are very attractive too… :laughing:

2 Likes

Will we get to impale the traitors?

3 Likes

Agreed. I’d like to be polite without being fond of him.

And the game breaks when I talk to the princess, same as everyone else. Which is a shame, as I was really getting into it.

5 Likes

I am also getting the error after meeting the princess

3 Likes

Talking to the princess is the end of the demo

2 Likes

Promising game! I like Alec a lot, heh. :blush:

@Domates , can you give us the ages of the other ROs? (Ava, Julian, and Adeline). The game only states Alec’s.

1 Like

Quite an enjoyable read but is there a bug?

@Vanessa_Pang I think it’s supposed to end there

UPDATE 3/26

• Some grammar mistakes are fixed.
  • New scenes are added.
  • Stats screen is edited.
  • More descriptions of the characters’ appearances are added.

Hello, guys, I’m finally back! :smiley: I will try to update frequently and finish the full demo soon. Let me know what you think about the new update. If you find any typo/grammar mistake or bug, let me know. Also let me know what kind of scenes you want to see in the next update.

Thank you for your attention. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

startup line 941: Non-existent variable ‘false’

1 Like

End of the demo or bug?