The Outsider WIP (July 23, 2018 minor update) Important Poll on #441!

I really like the suggestion. I think a idea for the rebel is already forming in my mind.

1 Like

The rebel is the most favoured character in a story more so then the hero.

2 Likes

Should the rebel be the most badass member of the team? Like for example, the rebel will do something insane that even the MC would not do?

3 Likes

The rebel generaly makes more brash choices then the hero running off into battle with no strategy or if the leader rushes off to battle out of heroism the rebel will interject and question the decision of the leader but will participate anyway. Yes the rebel is more badass the the rest.

2 Likes

If the rebel makes a mistake the hero is the only one that can save the rebel. If the hero makes a mistake the rebel is the first to save and meet the hero then the team.

3 Likes

If you need examples I will gladly list rebel characterā€™s in contemporary animation or stories

2 Likes

I would appreciate that, any help would be welcome since Iā€™m technically a noob when it comes to this but I want to give this my best try so the readers can enjoy it.

1 Like

Avatar the last airbender: Zuko, Dragon ball z: vegeta, fairy tail: gray fullbuster, hunger games: peta, Soul eater: Soul Evans. These are the most I can name based on my contemporary knowledge.

Oh I love Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. Funny thing is that DBZ is one of the three inspirations for this story. Yeah, I get what to do now, it seems a bit easier to figure out the rebel now.

1 Like

In what year would game take place of you dont mind me asking

Glad to be of service. Remember the simpler ideas work the best then an overloaded story.
P.S Batman is also a rebel.

2 Likes

It will take place in the modern times so 2018. Thinking about starting the MCā€™s childhood during the early or mid 90ā€™s.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true but Enju is already inspired by Batman and Iron Man so sheā€™ll be the brains and eventual second in command when the MC begins to lead the team.

2 Likes

Remember the five man band is not a finite concept so traits are interchangeable. It is possible for the brawn to be the brain or the leader to be the heart. Be warned this only works well if their are less then five characters.

5 Likes

Thank you for the help you gave me so far. Iā€™ll make sure to keep your advice in mind when I begin writing the basic plot outline and work from there.

1 Like

Your welcome, remember the simpler the better you have to crawl before you can jump.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t had said it better myself! Thankfully I have plenty of free time on my hands since I am disabled (completely deaf) so I should be able to devote my energy whenever it is possible. I want to take my time to make this story a real good one so it may be a long time until Iā€™m able to bring the demo to you guys.

3 Likes

Wait im superman?
I love it although i prefer flash

2 Likes

More like a mix of Superman and Dragon Ball Zā€™s Goku

2 Likes

This game is cool.

1 Like