The Night Hunters: First Blood [Updated 10/1/21]

I donโ€™t know about anyone else, but with as many RO options as there are I could have used descriptions when forced to choose who the romance option for that playthrough.

Like the mechanic, the pilot, etc.

I havenโ€™t played the game in a while, so I canโ€™t comment about RO descriptions within the game but like most WIPโ€™s these days, there are detailed descriptions about all 7 ROโ€™s in the opening post.

7 Likes

itโ€™s a damn shame what happened, but, the book so far is so good that a i still play sometimes

4 Likes

I hope the author have a change of heart about their decision. After all Iโ€™m looking forward for this game for such a long time, itโ€™s full of potential. :cry::cry::cry:

5 Likes

Sadly i dont think that will be happening, but there is the possibility that the author might be working on their other project though we havent heard anything yet

8 Likes

this happens far to often on good books
iv come to expect it

7 Likes

Yeah this was a brilliant story. Itโ€™s a shame what happened to the author. I would have loved to follow them and their future endeavors but it seems like this account is now closed :pensive: Hope they are doing well though

14 Likes

true i played it the first time at 5.8 this year and today i played it again i love this game, sadly it will never end we only know thats someone breaks in our room

4 Likes

They purposefully blocked it off and they have an alternative account simply named Varyn_Ashyver.

5 Likes

thanks I definitely want to follow any future projects they create (:

5 Likes

He said something like heโ€™s gonna try working on the base story of this one but it is very much differentโ€ฆ

1 Like

@Okami_HD_Amatarasu

2 Likes

Thanks found him

1 Like

There is no news for now about the new project right? Cuz I checked the Interest Thread and is one of their last messages.

1 Like

Oh devils, uscs it was not from interest check as far as I know, they simply mentioned that they might work on the basic and starting version of this story which is completely different and has a chunk of malleable content already.

4 Likes

โ€“To new playersโ€“

A few months ago, there was an incident that wiped out all progress on the game and recovery wasnโ€™t possible. The author, feeling devastated and demotivated after the fact, decided to cut his losses and start a new project. Night Hunters: First Blood is no longer in development.

Also, the last time the author posted on this thread (from his second account) was in June and his last โ€œactivityโ€ on the forums was in November 20th. Think of it what you will but it may be wise to temper your expectations.

Varyn stated he will use bits and bobs from Night Hunters on the new project, but it will be different enough to stand on its own. Thus, I feel like it would be reasonable to close this threadโ€ฆ to avoid further confusion. The author can always ask to re-open it or make a new thread for the new game whenever they are ready.

65 Likes

Just played the demo and damn this is really good

6 Likes