The Night Hunters: First Blood [Updated 10/1/21]

I don’t know about anyone else, but with as many RO options as there are I could have used descriptions when forced to choose who the romance option for that playthrough.

Like the mechanic, the pilot, etc.

I haven’t played the game in a while, so I can’t comment about RO descriptions within the game but like most WIP’s these days, there are detailed descriptions about all 7 RO’s in the opening post.

7 Likes

it’s a damn shame what happened, but, the book so far is so good that a i still play sometimes

4 Likes

I hope the author have a change of heart about their decision. After all I’m looking forward for this game for such a long time, it’s full of potential. :cry::cry::cry:

5 Likes

Sadly i dont think that will be happening, but there is the possibility that the author might be working on their other project though we havent heard anything yet

8 Likes

this happens far to often on good books
iv come to expect it

7 Likes

Yeah this was a brilliant story. It’s a shame what happened to the author. I would have loved to follow them and their future endeavors but it seems like this account is now closed :pensive: Hope they are doing well though

13 Likes

true i played it the first time at 5.8 this year and today i played it again i love this game, sadly it will never end we only know thats someone breaks in our room

4 Likes

They purposefully blocked it off and they have an alternative account simply named Varyn_Ashyver.

4 Likes

thanks I definitely want to follow any future projects they create (:

4 Likes

He said something like he’s gonna try working on the base story of this one but it is very much different…

1 Like

@Okami_HD_Amatarasu

2 Likes

Thanks found him

1 Like

There is no news for now about the new project right? Cuz I checked the Interest Thread and is one of their last messages.

1 Like

Oh devils, uscs it was not from interest check as far as I know, they simply mentioned that they might work on the basic and starting version of this story which is completely different and has a chunk of malleable content already.

3 Likes