The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

I left a brief description of all the endings in this comment here. :blush:

1 Like

Fascinating endings! Haven’t figured out the others yet.

2 Likes

Damn it, Hotshot, put a shirt on! You’ll catch cold!

3 Likes

But he’s boxing! :yum:

5 Likes

@Avery_Moore sorry but I only get on here on my phone and it always skips to the middle of the thread and i didn’t see that testing was closed. I only saw people asking to be testers.

2 Likes

It’s fine. I genuinely do appreciate you offering, it is really kind to take so much time to read through someone’s story. Really sorry if I came across as ungrateful before. I was only joking. :yum:

3 Likes

Think I’m actually going to take a break from doing the artwork for a little while, to work on something else. (I don’t think the judging is going to be finished till around June, so that gives me plenty of time.) :blush:

7 Likes

I’m impatiently waiting for your next project, as I had a great time beta testing for this one! This will be about Beardius Maximus (the hairy gladiator), right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s the one! :grin:

1 Like

Dang. I was hoping to see Swift!

1 Like

Swift will be here soon! (Might work on my new project and the artwork for TLO at the same time.) :grin:

3 Likes

Swift is my favorite RO!

2 Likes

@Avery_Moore
Bug, when going on a job with Swift and Wildcard, and choosing to make toys.
The bolded text and stats screen both say I gained 30 Silver sprockets, but Swift says I gained 10 Silver sprockets:

"Wow, Outlaw, ya got enough cogs ta make up ten whole sprockets there!

1 Like

Could I become involved in the beta testing?

1 Like

The game already submitted:

8 Likes

Might be a good idea to have a mod close this thread since the game has been submitted for publication already and… Well, people are still asking about beta testing even if the title of this topic is already clear enough. You could always make a new thread when it is released or something like that.

5 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ll go fix it. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m quite happy to keep it open for now. I still plan on uploading artwork onto the page (once I get back to it anyway.) :yum:

7 Likes

Haven’t been following for sometime,so can we overthrow the boss now?

1 Like

That’s a spoiler , where you will find it in the final product :slight_smile:

1 Like