Hi, I didn’t want to do my homework so I decided to create a cog lol.
I don’t have much experience coding and I’ve never written a story before so there will be a LOT of mistakes. Have fun bros, also I have no idea what I’m doing.
You’re an immortal. The Fifth Horseman.
10,000 years ago you fought in a war. A war where humanity was almost destroyed by flesh-eating demons commanded by Mallus the corruption. You ended the war, sending them back to where they came from and sealing their leader away, through a sacrifice. A sacrifice that left the other Horsemen heartbroken and you —into ash.
Left in the dark, alone and floating in a void of nothingness for years, you are reborn… As a human. You don’t remember anything from your past life and you grow up as a normal being, but you’re plagued with nightmares of things you can’t explain.
Things are fine until you started to dream of them while you’re awake, and they get worse when your nightmares start to become your reality and you’re forced into a world you once knew but can’t quite seem to remember.
Will you fight them and remember who you once were or will you allow yourself to be taken by the corruption?
~ Features ~
- 4 ROs for you to sweep off your feet.
- Play as male, female or a non-binary character.
- Customise your MC the way you want to look.
- Mysterious people that seems eerily familiar.
- Witness the summoning of a demon that looks awfully similar to the ones in your nightmares.
- An old granny trying to kidnap you.
- And a great evil threatening to rise once more.
Have fun dealing with that!
~ Conquest ~
Alias: Willow Maelstrom
She has hair as dark as night, long wavy hair cascading down over shoulders and stopping by her waist with warm beige skin and jade eyes. She is 5’10 tall.
She’s the Boss and usually very calm even when put under immense amounts of pressure. The only time she won’t be calm is if the people she cares about are dying or aren’t taking care of themselves properly and she nice. She’s logical but sometimes her brain cells go, poof, when it comes to Fear.
She’ll do whatever it takes to makes sure the people she loves are safe.
She has great physical strength, speed and can sometimes sense people’s movements before they make it. She usually leaves people around her to feel calm but she can also make them feel any emotions she wants them to feel and use it against them if need be. The last time she used this power was during the final battle in the war 10,000 years ago and she hopes she’ll never have to do it again.
~ War ~
Alias: Riker Halloway
5’9. This oblivious habanero boy has short, blood-red hair slicked back, with porcelain skin and violet eyes and a scar on his right eyebrow.
He’s the playful one in the gang and loves to joke around, but can be a little short-tempered. In battle, he can be very impulsive which sometimes leads to him getting unnecessary injuries though because he is the best fighter he usually kills before they get the chance to hurt him. Swears a lot.
He has great physical strength, speed. He is much faster than the other Horsemen and can destroy his enemies in a single strike before they land a hit on them. He also has more energy to burn and can go without sleep for weeks and even able to share his energy with the other horsemen and give them a boost of strength and energy. The last time he used this power was during the final battle during the war 10,000 years ago where it drained him so much it almost killed him.
~ Famine ~
Alias: Bruce Maxwell
6’0. This tree has curly brown hair flowing down to his jaw, with rosy beige skin and electric blue eyes, never taking off the necklace his mother gave him.
He’s like the dad of the gang always making sure everyone is eating enough vegetables and getting enough sleep if you do something stupid, he will lecture you on why that stupid thing is stupid. He mostly does this to War. Gets partnered with War a lot because he knows how to trick him into not doing anything stupid.
He has great physical strength, speed and can control any the plants around him, using it against his opponents. He can also mutate the plants into something stronger, deadlier and more monstrous, removing his enemies out of his path. The last time he used this power was during the final battle during the war 10,000 years ago. He’ll do it again if it means keeping his people safe.
~ Death ~
Alias: Primrose Greymark
5’7. She has beach curled, silver ash hair just past her shoulders, with light tan skin and grey eyes and a beauty spot right under her left eye.
She’s the doctor in the gang (lol) and always tries her best to save people who have done no wrong. She is always kind to everyone but if you get on her bad side she will go Inigo Montoya on you, so prepare to die. She and War usually have weird competitions.
She has great physical strength, speed and is able to control the shadows, turning it into the weapon she’d need, which is usually a scythe. She can also raise the dead to fight for her though it can sometimes drain her energy a lot, leaving her more vulnerable so she uses it as a last resort. The last time she used this power was during the final battle in the war 10,000 years ago.
- Blood (gore)
- Mass death, decapitation
- More may be added later on.
I finished the route for Famine and War and I could not for the life of me think of anything to write for Famine so it’s short. On to chapter 2 now! hahaha. I also added a non-binary option for my pals and a changed the end a lil bit.
Finished chapter two hahaa.
In this update.
- Get a puppy
- Food fight
- A gun
- And hahaha
- I fixed most of the bugs. I think lol.
- added more sentences in when you meet the ROs to make it easier to read? Added a choice when in the bar with willow somewhere, can’t remember haha.
- fixed some grammar and typos. There could be a few I missed. (I am currently running on caffeine only.)
- added a few sentences here and there because it seemed bland, probably still is to some people but oh well.
- added a bit more in the first scene with the maker.
- there are probably a few things I’m forgetting to mention, and probably even more I forgot to do. Haha oops.
- I added a bestiary so you’d know more about the creatures you meet along the way.
- Added a section of other character you’d meet in the future.
- Changed up the relationship part so you’d only see the flirting points when you choose who you want to romance.
- I plan on giving adding a choice to lock the romance in the future, just gotta figure how to do that, but yeah. That’s pretty much it.
Meet a demon.
Explore a mansion-ish.
*Romance a person.
*Get trapped in a room.