The Fallen Divine (WIP)

Which part of the story was this?

Here both Sariel and Riva refer to my character by name even though i chose a title and in other scenes they refer to me by it.

At that moment, Riva is not yet a follower of the MC. They just met. So she won’t refer to them by any title. But by the time she joins them, she will be addressing them by their title.

The thing about Riva is that she has little to no respect to people she just met even if they’re royalty- with the exception of her country’s royalty, of course. That’s also part of the reason why she so boldly referred to a creature that scares her by their name. For her it’s just common sense, and wouldn’t mind even if others treat her the same way.

As for Sariel, there will be situations that she will refer to the MC using their name because of their familiarity with each other. That scene is one example. The MC is getting distracted and making Riva uncomfortable, so Sariel calls them by their name(which is much more meaningful than using their title) to snap them out of their daze.

3 Likes

I see, well that makes sense:) Thanks for aswering! Can’t wait for more story updates to come, good luck and have fun with your work!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep up the good work bro awesome story anticipating more that is to come

2 Likes

The second chapter is out now!

And it was freakishly confusing to code. At least for me.

There are bound to be typos and maybe inconsistencies(I hope not) in the new chapter, so let me know if you spot anything!

11 Likes

The mc has probably more than a single hair

3 Likes

Welp, that probably ruined the image of the MC in your head.

1 Like

We want our mage back, because she is the country

Erm…

Previous page: they were knights

And a bit further down many hunters and one mage

I am missing an “a”

Plural

Some of the names reminded me of this anime, especially the name Gremory:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/high-school-dxd

Dxd? I think I’ve watched that. That’s the one where their roles are like chess pieces right?

1 Like

Yep, the head of the household is the “queen,” and the head has “evil pieces” which are supposed to be like chess pieces. Then again, I could be wrong. It might be “king” instead of “queen” in that anime. I’ll have to rewatch it to make sure. :wink:

1 Like

The Mc is more than one person?

The mc is male in that case

One page later

Making and they’re

playing chapter two makes me like this game even more your doing amazing work I love it!!!

1 Like

Gremory is from the Ars Goetia, which High School DxD demons were based on.

“Gremory (a.k.a. Gamory, Gemory, or Gomory) is a strong Duke of Hell that governs twenty-six legions of demons. He tells all things past, present and future, about hidden treasures, and procures the love of women, young and old, but especially maidens.”

And Azazel was based on his depiction in the Dead Sea Scrolls, where he is the leader of the rebellious watcher angels, and corrupted humanity be teaching men how to forge weapons and armor, women the art of makeup and hair dye, and witchcraft.

2 Likes

That’s cool, but what source are you quoting so I can read more? :grin:

If I’m not mistaken it’s from the Lesser Key of Solomon, the Ars Goetia is a part of that grimoire.

Nazroth is right, it’s part of the Lesser Key of Solomon, if you are talking about the Gremory part.

I didn’t go to that much trouble though, wikipedia has an article on the demons of the ars goetia, which is where I got my quote from.

Yes, but I wouldn’t trust wikipedia. If anyone can edit it, someone could just come in and say whatever and people would think it’s true.

I think I found a stat bug. It’s for the Half-Elf nercomancer, and when I attempted to give him 50% control over both nercomancy and death magic, it only gave him 30% nercomancy and 70% death magic.

There was also a minor bug where Riva and the half elf are talking, there was a line where Sylvan smiled at the half elf when I didn’t pick him as my champion but I’d have to go back, find it and take a screenshot of it.

4 Likes