The Evil Hound I : Breaking Dawn of New Era (WIP)

Don’t worry, lol even snail is faster in it’s own world…
Work in our own pace, that might minimize the basic errors…

1 Like

It is… a code error, it should be player_she, i forgot the S thing. Don’t worry, it is fixed now. It looks, you’re near to the end of the demo. :slight_smile: Thanks for checking this story out, hoping you had some entertainment somehow. haha :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for fixing it. I haven’t replayed it yet, but yeah I’m having fun!

1 Like

I just finished the demo. You really progressed the story very nicely. Story is flowing at the right pace, there are no continuity problems between scenes and I loved the song part. I really like listening to music any kind of it. And having our favorite line as a catchphrase is perfect. I’m already pumped for the upcoming updates. Great work!

1 Like

I don’t know why but whenever I reply this I find new errors or mistakes…:smile_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

You are happy to put a cover on them with their own blood.
Or
You are happy to cover them in their own blood.

They kill your lover, even knowing that the person knows nothing about how to fight.
killed

back into their hands.

And you should add ‘Hasta la vista baby’ to the farewell words list :kissing_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

2 Likes

The striking code names are messed up, I chose Bloodhound and Dragon but most times it mentions Serpent instead…

1 Like

@Mei_Hiroshi I am so grateful to hear that, i mean to read that. :grin: It makes me happy today! Thank you! Stay safe as always! :smiley:

@EmirAli I really work hard with that pace, it takes some time, ALOT of time, to adjust and understand it. I am so glad that you find it very nicely, and thanks for that! :grin: I am so happy that you like the music part as catchphrase and also being pumped for the next updates. Thanks for checking out this story. Stay safe! :smile:

@Empress_Nightmare oops, I’ll fix it right away! :smiley: Thanks for pointing it out, don’t worry I will definitely fix that problems. Anyway, about the codenames malfunction, can you give me any screenshot or just point it out for me, so I can definitely fix it right away? :grin: About Hasta la vista Baby! That SOUNDS GOOD for me! I’ll quickly put that one hahaha, I will haha. Stay safe as always! :smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.