The Evil Hound I : Breaking Dawn of New Era (WIP)

@everyone This is it. In total of 9k~ words! An achievement for me, but it will definitely increase later. :slight_smile:

The Big Update Is Here!

• Interlude Page is here… a scene that your main character didn’t know. When and where the outbreak starts?
  • Newly Constructed Prologue is here… a scene before the outbreak starts, and beginning of your plan.
  • Newly Constructed Chapter I is here… a scene that shows how your plan ends. This includes a Fighting Tutorial. You must at least have familiarity with shooting angles, compass, and clock positioning to win every fight.
  • Fighting Scene Enhancement is here… a good quality of battle, using your choices, but read carefully before choosing.
  • Health System is here also… so watch out! You will never know how many challenges that you will take in the near future. Keep your hit points in good condition, or otherwise, your story ends.

Yeah! This is more likely a video game. A interactive novel / video game. The first scene is the interlude. It has no choices, and long pages, but right after that, in prologue, there will be a lot of choices! Guaranteed!

Stay safe everyone, and have a nice and wonderful day!
#TheEvilHoundI #TEHI #StaySafeAtHome

Wear Mask + Face Shield + Social Distancing + Hygiene = 99.99% Saving Yourself From COVID19

Note #1:
To all people, if someone frequently asks you, “when will you update your story?”
Appreciate it, be grateful. Don’t make them feel bad, just being a fan of your work. Becuz for me, it is care and motivation. Over 85% (in the world) will throw you trash, but there is about less than 15% will always appreciate who you are, and your works too. Don’t report them, just understand them.

:heart:

9 Likes