Sword of the Slayer — Fight monsters with your magic talking sword!

I really enjoyed this. Yeah, it was pretty basic fantasy tropes, but you don’t always need to reinvent the wheel. The only place I really agree that it needs work is the romance. The single love scene I got in my romance was like 5 sentence fragments that I swear looked like a place-holder. Did they just never get properly written? So weird… But yeah, other than that I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I was just wondering if some one could breakdown the stats for this book for example thrall like how does that effect your relationship with the sword does it give the sword power over you or vice versa.

The sword is so cocky! I loved that moment when the best friend brings the sword back to the mc in the Tabernacle and sword says “miss me?”. That is so Moriarty-ish!:laughing: also that moment when the mc asks what to do next and where to go now after having being rescued by his bestie, the bestie says “honestly I didn’t think I would make it this far” that is so kung fu panda 2 -ish​:joy::joy: I loved catching them!! Even DeMorgan’s 9 feet tall figure with that helmet with horns also resembles the villain in kung fu panda 3 - KAI! that bison-spirit warrior! It was so relatable. Great work! Idk how is it getting so low reviews on Google play…

How can I not have the sword take me over? I never let it take control during a fight, yet I got the “Thrall” ending…

Any help would be appreciated.

Game is better quality than the impression I initially got from reading the comments here.

I didn’t get taken over in my first playthrough. Where was your thrall stat? I finished mine at a 8%

Don’t remember anymore, guess I’ll just have to play again.