Stats screen Info Table

So I’ve seen a lot of games that have an encyclopedia of sorts that you can access from the stats screen and I’m trying to figure out how to do that. I’ve spent a while trying to find it in the wiki but to no avail. Does anyone know how?

That’s a misuse of *line_break, @Fantom.

@Marethyu It’s all about using *choice, *goto, and *label. Here’s an overly simplified example:

*label history

What would you like to know?
*choice
	#History of the earth
		Everything went round and round, then it exploded.
		*line_break
		*line_break
		The end.
		*goto history
	#What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
		*goto history

@jasonstevanhill
What would be the correct use then?

@Marethyu
I think it’s because you could simply have an empty line between the sentences instead, and *line_break, in this case, just boosts the word count without any real meaning.

Ahhh I see. Well in any case thanks @fantom and everyone else for helping me out!

Really? I’ve also been using line_breaks like that, I know there’s a new one that’s…just an n or something, but I haven’t gotten into that yet. You can also use a *gosub_scene command in place of a *goto, if your Encyclopedia is gonna be a big one, will save you some space in the stats screen file. Then you’ll have to create a new scene, like so;

*label top

*choice
  #Encyclopedia
    *gosub_scene encyclopedia
    *goto top

@MutonElite That probably would be easier. I always forget about the *gosub_scene command.