Shepherds of Haven (WIP) (DEMO UPDATE: 3 Aug 2021)

me, visiting this thread for the first time: oh good, its active!
y’all: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) basically

this is a thirsty gremlin fandom and i respect the shit out of that

9 Likes

This isn’t even half of it, you should see when we talk about geese

6 Likes

Good luck getting through 1.5k responses of hilarity/thirst :joy: It’s a treat!

And murderous swords… and Mages with farty names…

6 Likes

Blame @rinari for it all she keeps making everyone hot, and writing really fleshed out characters that feel like real people

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::hugs:

(Also, happy cake day!)

3 Likes

:heart: Thank you! (20 happy characters)

2 Likes

Happy cake day, left a fun fact below…

Summary

5 Likes

So anyone who’s following the ShoH Tumblr knows I’ve been making fun of these “choice game” ads I keep getting (I also posted some on Samuel Y’s thread yesterday)… Now it’s followed me to other social media that doesn’t have anything to do with choice games!!

CHOICE OF THE THOT

Also look at how smug she is, have you no shame??

I swear by all that is good and holy that after ShoH and AP are done, I’m going to write a parody choice game where I combine all of the scenarios from all of the trashy ads I’ve gotten recently… and I will create enough competition to drive these stories out of the market :triumph:

24 Likes

These ads are meant as a joke, this app actually has some good stories that include lgbt characters that can be romanceable (rare in apps like this)

1 Like
Summary

4 Likes

To be fair, Most Wanted was great. Just sad that it didn’t got a Book 2. :confused: Lots of people has been clamoring for the second one but sadly, they like to indulge on the romance genre. :joy: Veils of Secrets is also interesting so I wouldn’t judge the overall app too harshly.

4 Likes

Grant won’t stop flirting with me. :expressionless:

That’s a relief!! I guess I can blame the marketing department and not the company itself lol–and I guess I should have known better because I used to write a story for Episode and its ads on the internet are way trashier than what the stories are actually like!

I’ll try not to now that I know the actual games aren’t really like this! :joy: Still would love to write Choice of the Thot though!!

7 Likes

Yeah, pretty annoying how they game pushes him on you.

1 Like

LOL OH MY GOD HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS? :joy:

5 Likes

Just checked out their social media page.
Visual novels, heh, so cog/hg already have more choices involved.

And apparently, they have female genderlocked stories in amounts this forum would literally kill for :rofl:

Dude wanted me to go back to his place as we were getting flowers for my friend who just got kidnapped for days.

I thought I was in the minority who played it on this forum. Considering the diamond choices to do basically anything of significance.

3 Likes

I only played the other stories in order to earn diamonds for Most Wanted and Veil of Secrets. :joy:

Agree with @Morphine. I just hate that the story pushing Grant on me. My MC like the other guy. :joy:

I think they would be people who play this for better or worse. :joy:

1 Like

That’s what eventually made it annoying for me to play. Would rather pay a flat rate, or have it follow the mysme/destiny ninja system of controlling game progression. Regardless, some of the Choices are downright hilarious

I lost interest extremely fast in those stories on Choices when I tried it. A lot of it is just forced Drama for the sake of Drama and it drove me nuts.

Can I just have a nice story please? No? Well screw you then. Lol

I’d much rather read something else. Like books on here!

8 Likes