Santa Claus - The Game!

@Samuel, It has certainly gotten away from the original point.

@FairyGodfeather The Deer reminds me of this Deer toy I had that would spill out reindeer jokes! I’ll try to find it and make it spit some out if it’ll help.

Please! I’d love to hear lots of reindeer jokes.

p.s. I hate Xmas too. Bah humbug indeed!

I would have chosen that, but I just said I didn’t believe in SC anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

good demo

Easter Bunny vs Santa Claus would be funny :smiley:

Seems interesting, but it looks like they’re all fake choices… No matter what you choose, the next page is the same

@Doctor
They are. It got funny at times, though, when the choices are like, “Uh, seriously, I chose coal!”

@Doctor Well yes, they are. It was written in under an hour. None of the fake choices have responses either and there’s no variables set. You can see that from the code that I linked to.

@FairyGodfeather I have found it and I am just wrangling as we speak so it can spit really bad reindeer jokes out:

What’s red and green and guides Santa’s sleigh?

Rudolph the red-nosed pickle!

Why does Scrooge love all of the reindeer?

Because every buck is dear to him!

Why did Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer cross the road?

Because he was tied to a chicken!

How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming?

He looks at his calen-”deer”!

They’re all terrible but I found them hilarious.

2 Likes

Oh they’re fantastic. I especially like the pun.

Are you going to make this into something bigger?

I don’t have it in me to write it in much more depth. I did try but the words just stuck and seemed flat dull things.

Since no one here was interested I’ve asked a friend of mine if she’s interested in writing it up bigger. She said she’ll have a think about it.

Anyone else want their Santa to investigate Halloweentown? Or is that just me?

1 Like

I was hoping to track down that girl and force her back into the Santa mantle, actually.

So, did the original Santa die when the first kid went and looked at him? Or did he just retire? xD

Was there an original Santa? Maybe the whole Santa gig was a curse of some sort laid on a kid a long long time ago.