Reminiscence; Memories of Eternity [Updated 11th Sep 2022 Aria Chapter 3 Complete]

By taste of people a person with a sniper rifle The point of a sword when a guy with a sniper can shoot your head off from far away distance

2 Likes

@Takashi_Shin Haha! Yeah.

2 Likes

This is so interesting! I love the Prince’s path and can’t wait to tear down the Nobles, install democracy, and then go run off with the Goddess as we defy Fate!

I had a random question. Can we adopt that young girl as a sister? I felt bad for the character, and wanted the Prince to give her a damn hug. I know it’s random but I really liked trying to help her out as much as possible!

2 Likes

Omg ME TOO!!!

3 Likes

Haha! That’s a great plan.

Cyrine and her mother has a part to play in the story. So you cannot adopt her but you’ll see her again.

Haha!

3 Likes

Who could she be?

13 Likes

I have committed many sins and this is many of them tax evasion murder Thing around naked in my underwear And gawking fishing Big strict zone in the princess capital But I despise the chosen one that much The people I murdered were pretty much people who murdered people for fun Or military personnel But I will be committing another sin gocking at a beautiful and maybe dangerous Lady with a staff that I would gladly protect with my life

1 Like

What? What do you do in your underwear?

4 Likes

You can get the picture I ran around castle In my underwear Making fun of the chosen one on my way out I think the princess loved it

1 Like

@Takashi_Shin Lmao!

Here’s the WIP of the full JRPG party. What classes would you pick for them?

From L to R: Faye, Hope, Calix, Alexius (In the Goddess Route), Claire, Edmund, Estelle, Lucius.

16 Likes

I am gonna need to do more playthroughs for each RO route

4 Likes

Are you planning to romance all genders?

1 Like

Are there any official art of Faye and Hope ?

@Ace_Hero The WIP above is the only one.

3 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

I pick the Rhapsody: A Goddess’ Song route because I liked the name but after picking what my MC looked and stuff and playing it a bit I saw that Mérellien was calling me a girl which I haven’t had a choice for yet.

So yeah do the different routes decide your MC gender?

Also, The poster for the game really makes me think of the poster for the song Monody byTheFatRat

It’s so odd to me that short for a boy starts at 5’8 because that’s like tall where I live and same with a girl, 5’6 would be like average.

@Random_Brit

Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Goddess is the Female Route & Prince is the male one.

You’re Welcome!

1 Like

@Max_Jones Hello! The genders of the routes have been explained by @Random_Brit. Thanks for that. As for the height, it says below 5’8" and below 5’6" for male and female respectively. Also, what is short, average, or tall is described according to the conventional heights among male Ascailans in case of the Prince and the female Eylfnär in case of the Goddess.

Thanks!

4 Likes

I just finished the prince route and i want more can’t wait for full release also it would be pretty cool if we can choose heterochromia eyes for the prince.

1 Like

@CORPSExJOKER Hey, thanks for reading. I am so happy you liked it. And yes, I will add the option for the Prince to have heterochromatic eyes.

6 Likes