Punishment that matters

First, Gene why do you assume that Sam wanted to date Masami, it could of been Hatch FAYN, secondly I was inclined to destroy my tablet after that, Sam I understand. Third by the the end of SOH3 Ronn will be broken like a kit-kat.

Also wouldnt the age gap still be there?

They leave it unstated, which is why I am pinning after Jun

My lesbian samurai is completely devoted to Masami. So much so she’s been ignoring her monkey spirit animal and not coming on to any of the many many women throwing themselves at her.

In my opinion, I think this is a deliberate attempt to break a character in order to rebuild them. It is quite understandable since for one to grow, you have to learn from a mistake whether it is minor or major. Pretty much what life is in general.

1 Like

At the beginning of the book we will be a crying weakling then by the end we will become best Samronin in the world, fusing the Jitto with spirit powers. ha ha ha

I hope so. XD

Just want my Ronin to save the world and have a peaceful life with Tosh.

Yeah the Ronin might only give a Damn about Masami. Maybe they care a little about the mission. But this book broke them from both self esteem and their usual self loathing leaving them a broken shell. By the end of the next book it won’t be self loathing it will be humility and self respect. A true samurai. That said I did experiments with different genders and sexualities Masami or Masashi is the gender you are into. That’s my new trick to determine potential love interests.

1 Like

I hate them all at least Jun doesn’t try to “massage” you after you get amnesia and forget about your girlfriend.

Everything went so dark I just wanted an enhanced Fatehaven

If I remeber correctly, Jun/ko is an ex so my Ronin is pretty much a free agent. XD

Anyway, we better get back on topic.

True so, do you have an example of an
in-game punishment that goes too far?

Being thrown out a window and dying because I didn’t know how to not join the cult and refused to kill the guy who hired me.