Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 4/02/21]

I’m curious since you haven’t updated the information in the post, but according to some previous posts on Tumblr, some of the gods are RO options correct? :3 I just don’t want to get my lupine hopes up, if that has been discarded for the new rework x3

1 Like

Yes Phenir and his superior sister Revian are ROs.

2 Likes

Revian is still an RO— I’m just waiting for the revised update to come out to revamp all of the stats at the top of the page. I believe her character art is in the character art section if you would like to see what she looks like (and if you haven’t already).

6 Likes

A small, yet surprisingly sad, snippet of a scene with Eamon in the revised PoF demo.

Eamon Sad

I hope you’re all doing well :heart:.

21 Likes

Is the revised update out?

1 Like

Not yet, and trust me on this; we’ll know when it has. The thread title will probably update, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The update is not out. Unfortunately, my great friend and roommate lost someone really close to him a few days ago… so that took away from my time writing. I apologize that I had to push the update date back, but I wanted to be there for my friend.

I do promise it’s coming soon though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

21 Likes

That ok. Family and roommates are more important

5 Likes

You tease me I got my hopes up and play it again :grinning: and I’m sorry for your friends loss :pensive:

2 Likes

This was great!!! I love the story so far but dont worry too much about updating alright? Us readers can wait :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

4 Likes

that was very good! cant wait to see where it goes :slight_smile:

Thank you, I hope to have the revised demo done soon :smile:.

11 Likes

Nice Story, I like that we have an influence in the MC growth. Can’t wait for the next update🤗

1 Like

The demo has officially been updated :smile:.

35 Likes

:open_mouth: :smiley:

Im so excited

2 Likes

Yay thanks for the update!
The new version doesn’t go as far as the old one, so I have a hard time commenting on it, but maaan I love the new “prologue”.
The FEELS!

5 Likes

I’m so happy that you like it so far :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I hope the fact that the first chapter is longer then the old demo (in its entirety) makes up for the fact that it’s only one chapter.

I wanted the new demo to feel impactful to the the reader and not only the MC, which is why that there are some flavor texts strewn throughout that will change various things depending on what you choose. Which I hope makes it a more fun read in the long run.

I’m so happy that you enjoy yourself so far :heart:.

12 Likes

Omg you updated it?!?! I thought you gave up on this I’m so happy :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Yes, I updated it :smile:. It’s a revised version so it’s the retelling of the first chapter-- with an additional prologue set in the past-- but hopefully, it offers you all a whole lot more to experience. I hope you enjoy it :heart:.

11 Likes

Can I cry I actually miss this

3 Likes