OFNA: Birds of a Feather (WIP - Updated 8/09/22)

I both love and hate the bird familiars, is that weird? It feels and even sounds weird…

So you’re accepting that OFNA is a cult?

6 Likes

@ofna lol imagine having ornithophobia but loving this IF OFNA…

3 Likes

Oops :zipper_mouth_face:

13 Likes

:: Snickers :: and the truth is finally out :smiley:

2 Likes

It slipped, eh Heather?

4 Likes

I just played through this and omg i love this story!! The suspense and mystery and general eeiriness is amazing :clap: so many questions and i love all the characters!

Kind of leaning into elliot as a RO, no matter how misguided that may come to be…

Looking forward to future updates :heart:

2 Likes

Glad you liked it so far <3

I think Elliot is actually pretty popular as an RO despite all of his faults and problematic introduction. I’ll probably do a poll in a few chapters because I really want to see some numbers on it!

13 Likes

He’s probably popular because he’s slightly problematic… we do love our conflicting ideals here at Forum dot Choice of Games dot com.

17 Likes

People will frequently ask if they can romance literal murderers and villains on pretty much every WIP that has one (as long as they’re somewhat attractive) so I don’t know why we’re surprised

…it’s me, I’m people.

25 Likes

I think even at this early point in the story my MC would go ballistic if someone even tried to hurt his darling bluejay :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Announcement - temporary hiatus

I have some personal things going on at the moment that I need to prioritize, so I’m taking a step back from OFNA stuff for now. I’ve been trying really hard to keep up with both, but it’s not happening for me right now. This is something I’ve been putting off for awhile and I really need to deal with it at this point.

Chapter 6 is pretty much done. I honestly just haven’t had the time to playtest it thoroughly and I don’t want to post it until that happens. I will likely finish it up sometime in the next few weeks and post it without any advanced notice.

I am optimistic about the near future, but I really need some time to myself right now where I don’t have to think about writing as a chore and I anticipate taking most of August off from OFNA unless I feel up to it. Sorry for the delays, and thanks very much for everyone’s patience :two_hearts:

65 Likes

Bless and good luck with everything :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Which RO is on the enemy’s side? :thinking:

1 Like

@ofna no worries we will still be here happily waiting well I will at least lol but first and foremost take care of you first :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s a secret :eyes: We’ve been talking about it under this this tag on tumblr if you want to see people’s theories and more info

It should be pretty obvious by the end of the demo and before you have to lock in an RO. They will be spiraling by the end and will pretty much tell you to stay away from them

16 Likes

This interests me a lot because I’m obsessed with this type of ROs :sweat_smile:

Ok, I already have two main suspects :eyes: I hope it turns out to be one of them…

3 Likes

Take as much time as u need!!! Your health matters most!

1 Like

I tend to love these kinds of ROs too, but this time I hope it’s not my chosen one cause my MC is veeeery accepting of the (not)cult so yeah… :rofl:

2 Likes

Wanted to share this artwork of Jeremy and Natasha that I commissioned for their birthday today! :birthday:

I may commission more from different artists in the future, but there’s been some very cool fanart here of people’s MCs and some of the other ROs if anyone wants to check it out!

49 Likes

visibly sweating they’re hotter than I thought :flushed:

12 Likes