Non-existent variable error, need help

Yeah, did some messing around, looks like *selectable_if is not the problem here. The game, for some reason, doesn’t want to see owner_info as a variable.
:smiley:

If clearing your cache doesn’t work, I would suggest deconstructing the choice, maybe making it a *goto or to a fresh label, and putting the stat changes in there. At this point, it may just work.

((not gosub that’s dumb))

1 Like

Worked, closed all files and did everything you asked.
You’re the best. <3

3 Likes

@N1GHTMAR3 woah. What program are you doing your writing in? It’s not programmer’s notepad, is it? If it is, how do you get it to color commands? I thought you can only do that with supported languages.

I have the same problem, but your solution did not work for me. saved+closed+private window (also deleted the cache).

It’s a temp variable called antler_length

*temp antler_legnth 0
*comment antler legnth based on this https://goo.gl/C6vHGi
*image images/header1.svg
You watched as Maelyn got... a whole bunch of text

and, several hundred lines later,

*label alpha
and your..
*set Mylist Mylist & ("^" & {antler_length})
*choice
 #pale skin
  *set Mylist Mylist & "^pale"
1 Like

I think it might be a typo in the first ‘antler_length’; the ‘g’ and the ‘n’ are transposed.

3 Likes

I’ll signify your typo so it will embarrass you more :smiling_imp:

About the program that can do syntax highlighting, it’s Notepad++
Yes. It can highlight CScript codes (you can create custom lang for it). Heck, it pretty much highlight everything and the program can be modified to the ground.

Or just use CSIDE. It’s basically Notepad++ built specifically for CScript.

1 Like

Nope, it’s choicescript IDE, the web version.
Edit: I’m using choicescript IDE currently, but I think you were remarking about the notepad++, sorry got confused there.

1 Like

@Fiogan @Szaal wow… after fixing 30 crazy complicated bugs by myself, I can’t learn to spell.
shakes head
Thanks for the help. My brain wasn’t working today… I mean yesterday. It’s not working today either…

2 Likes