New Hosted Game! "Kiss from Death" By William Loman

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

Kiss from Death

Romance immortal beings in a world of epic fantasy! Fall in love with witches, princes, dragons, and more in a millennia-spanning search for eternal companionship. Immortality is a life of sex, violence, and tough moral questions. Burn castles, write poetry, seduce mortals, stop wars, unlock dark powers – you have all the time in the world to do as you please.

It’s 33% off until July 8th!

Kiss from Deathis a 320,000-word interactive novel by William Loman. A typical playthrough is between 50,000 and 100,000 words. It’s entirely text-based, fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as male or female, straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, or asexual.
  • Romance partners who are asexual, bisexual, gay, straight, male, female, gender-fluid, or non-binary.
  • Seek out rumors of eight romanceable immortals across the land: an undead witch, an eldritch cultist, a shapeshifting demon, a cursed prince, a suit of animated armor, a mermaid, a vampire, or a dragon.
  • Hoard power, influence, and wealth as you take advantage of many lifetimes to hone your skills.
  • Encounter more than a dozen romanceable mortals, including elves, dwarves, satyrs, demons, and other fantasy creatures along your many journeys.
  • Fight against a dark destiny foretold by the God of Time. Tear the gods from their perch above the world. Bring justice to all.
  • Immortality comes with a price. No story ends happily ever after, but happy moments with the one you love are still worth fighting for.

Who will you love at the end of the world?

William Loman developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.

139 Likes

YESSSSSSS!!! Congrats @will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cannot wait to replay the shite out of thiiiiis

12 Likes

YEESSSSS!! MY GOSH Its already HEREEEEE!!

4 Likes

Congrats @will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t wait to read it.

5 Likes

OMG!! Congratulations @will :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

BothMistyDungbeetle-size_restricted

6 Likes

Congratulations @will !

And wauw, that is one gorgeous piece of cover art! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Holy s***! It’s here,It’s here,It’s here! Buying this, pronto!

4 Likes

Ooooo, how awesome! Congratulations @will :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Holy muffin, IT’S HERE! So early! Congratulations :laughing: :tada:

2 Likes

Ps. Just a quick notice: I believe the file arcy.png recalled from the scene of the same name is wrong as it doesn’t show “Arcy Rackenwort” at the center but the introdution title “Kiss from Death” a small thing to correct, aside that Congrats for the publication :wink:

1 Like

Seems good for now, but when you meet an immortal, if you keep opening the stat screen and closing it, it changes who you meet

11 Likes

Thank you for catching this! Would you mind if I DM you for more details on where you encountered this bug so we can fix it?

Looks good. I’m gonna have to buy this as well. ^^

Can’t believe its out already!!! super Hyped

I think I remember trying this one ages ago when it was a WIP but it dropped off my radar. Will have to give it a try now it’s finished. Congrats for finishing!

1 Like

Really enjoying it! Super glad to see it was published after seeing it as a WIP for quite some time.

A small nitpick, but on the route with the cursed prince, I was disappointed that I could not tell him I loved Edden or Satiana. Their stories were genuinely beautiful to me and while I understand the limitations of the format, it felt strange to have them completely ignored, while I was allowed to select Raptor, who I didn’t actually romance.

8 Likes

oh yeah, i loved doing that glitch in the demo so i could get a specific someone for each playthrough. itd be cool if it wasnt fixed

cant find it on steam, is it normal that the age keep rising from 18 to 54?

Bought it today and I have fallen in love with it. The whole time looping thing is great! I like how to get certain new actions you have to play through the whole game several times, it really is unique I think. Don’t know how you did it but it’s grand.

6 Likes

Congratulations @will !!:sparkler:

Actual gif of me buying this game:
bought in a fucking instant

4 Likes