Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Right here, my friend :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Whel then, I’ll just start writing my confession. I do not ask to be forgiven. I just want people to squirm. And maybe get inspired to do what I did, in other cog/hog games or the sequels to this one.

2 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young After this game is finished, do you plan to work on it’s sequel or the sequel of TMB first? Or do you plan to finish The Enchanter’s Misery and WoTB before working on any sequels?

4 Likes

Here’s my schedule. I’ll finish each bullet point before moving onto the next one. I have the name for The Cruel Wizard’s sequel, but it’s a big spoiler so I won’t spell them out.

• MMM and Winter of the Bovine
  • The Enchanter’s Misery
  • The Cruel Wizard
  • The Twisted Village
  • TTS
  • The Goblin’s Revolt
  • The Magician’s Enigma
  • The rest of the Enchanter and Magician series
15 Likes

Welp, I can confidently say that Chapter 13 will be the most trippy and emotional one thus far. And then 14 will top that. :grimacing:

20 Likes

“sex scenes”

18 Likes

That gave me a good ass chortle. :joy::ok_hand:

In other news…I did the most pathetic, embarassing, and humiliating thing of my life last night, which will fill me with some of that good old fashioned hatred and self-loathing that will add more fuel to these last two chapters and ratchet up their intensity.

16 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Choosing: “Good work, Abella. Thanks to your keen eye, we seem to have have a general idea of where Werner was taken.”
Or “I hate to even suggest this, but maybe the kidnapper is just taunting us.”

Gives the same text as if the MC stole the arrowhead from Abella.

The problem is this line of code at the beginning of chapter 5:

*temp stole true 

This code should be set to false.

6 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
In chapter 6.

Suddenly furrowing your brow, you murmur, “Should we have questioned him a little longer? Maybe he saw something suspicious.” With a shrug, you add pointedly, “Maybe he seemd a little suspicious himself.”

Seemed

In chapter 12.

leap to your feet, grab onto your table and heaving it over

Heave

“I made margo say that she loved me and hated you. Then I killed her,” you say smugly.

Capitalise the bolded word.

2 Likes

So, Chapter 13 ended up being smaller than I expected, so I’m just gonna combine it with Chapter 14 to make one gigantic shit show.

17 Likes

I hope everything isn’t surprisingly small… :smirk:

1 Like

Myself…?

The polls indicate something different.

3 Likes

Uh, like 2/3s of my testers like the idea. Do I have your permission to do what I want with my own story, or…?

13 Likes

I totally agree with you​:+1::+1::+1::+1:It would be waaay better if the RO would line up with our preference!!!

2 Likes

Having 13 chapters might be a better number end with anyway. I mean, the main character’s victims were certainly unlucky to have met them, to say the least.

17 Likes

13 chapters eh? insert obligatory crystal lake reference

5 Likes

at this rate in 7-8 month you will create what takes other about 18 months.
Impresive

6 Likes

I noticed you’re pretty productive, your last game was released not long ago and this one is almost finished

5 Likes

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I write at a pretty rapid and very steady pace. It took me 8 months to write The Magician’s Burden, at 230k, and as you said, it will likely take me a total of about 7 months to write MMM, at roughly 210k.

I published Trial of the Demon Hunter in 2014, Captive of Fortune in 2015, Foundation of Nightmares in 2017, and The Magician’s Burden in 2018. Now my goal is to publish one game a year, or maybe two games per three years.

16 Likes

Perhaps this is off-topic, but how do you motivate yourself so well? Or is it entirely intrinsic?

2 Likes