Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Perhaps…

5 Likes

well, the MC isn’t an average ‘psychopath’, his treatment by his mother made him even worst IMO, i mean, it can drive him to such a rage / boredom that he self harm in one of the scene

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll fix those errors.

In real life, people swear even more than they do in this story, and I swear like a sailor myself. The level of profanity in this story might not be to some people’s taste, but I’m not particularly worried with how effective or ineffective it might be, as I don’t view it as something that needs to be used in moderation.

You’re right that a lot of psychopaths and sociopaths are more detached and cold than this MC, who is generally more vindictive and hateful. But, that’s a conscious decision I made based on their backstory and the fact that I struggle with explosive anger myself.

That said, I do agree that apathetic choices are important, too. I did put some here and there, but I could always go back and consider putting in a couple more.

As for characters being one dimensional, I’m not sure I agree, but of course the readers’ view is very important. Keep in mind, though, that we’re 84k words into a 300k word story, so there’s plenty of time for different facets of the characters to emerge more.

6 Likes

i agree on the swearing thing, people are always weirdly polite in most story i read, it feel weird sometime

5 Likes

15 Likes

when you try to impress her :

5 Likes

Wow, I just finished the demo and… this is a journey. The very first scene with the mother chasing us chilled me to the bone. And I love how much of a smartass the MC can be.

Amazing read!

3 Likes

I mean i have nothing against incest but it just sound kinda of not in line with the story, unless we are going very dark type of incest since the only living relative is the mother and we know how they feel about each other

also it’s kind of a out of the blue demand IMO

BTW, wincest in a serial killer story ? you don’t know what that word mean apparently.

3 Likes

I am closing this topic temporarily as this conversation is getting out of hand. When it reopens, please do not continue this line of conversation, as it is not appropriate for this thread.

This topic was automatically opened after 29 hours.

Aaand the resident serial killer thread is back in business. :smiling_imp:

16 Likes

weird that it took 29 hours, that’s a pretty arbitrary lock time

3 Likes

Uhhh, Zac Efron is gonna act Ted Bundy in the upcoming movie, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile. :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Zac Efron ? he is an american has been boys band guy or something, right ? or it’s the guy in hight school musical ?

Yeah, he’s from High School Musical but he’s also in The Greatest Showman which was amazing. Plus, he’s got a pretty striking resemblance to Bundy, just hotter. :joy:

4 Likes

So question, why do the guards in your world use sabers?

Because why not?

2 Likes

What do you mean?

I’d assume its because of the setting is medieval fantasy and firearms either don’t exist or aren’t prominently used?

@Samuel_H_Young so I’ve been finding Charisma really useful thus far but am kind of interested in what uses there will be with Resolve?

3 Likes

971326272_preview_99745869221e96161c7c3492a29a1dd3

We’re back in business :smiley:

8 Likes