Looking for a Mentor

Sigh

I know, I know. It’s just that I’m studying engineering and am getting a bit tired of being referred to as a ‘guy’, even if it’s used as a somewhat neutral catch-it-all term.

While I don’t recall there being any kind of superhero with ± 5 sidekicks, sure. I’ll invite you to the mess.

1 Like

There have been 5 different robins actually, so 5 robins, 1 batgirl, and batwing.

Mh…counts mentally in her head
So, we had Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian as Robin. Who am I missing? XD
Otherwise, I know about Barbara, Cassandra, Stephanie… does Titus count as sidekick as well for Damian? Would he be then the Side-Sidekick of the big bat? ehh… whatever.

Okay, back to the mentoring part.
Like many people before me, talking to each other might sometimes be a problem. For me, it is mostly due to the fact that my time is mostly very different from the others (like, 3 to 6 hours or more in some cases… it is not fun to talk in the middle of the night XD)

But I would be happy to help someone if they need help with coding or something else, I would always be open. Just send me a message and I will help you as much as I can :slight_smile:
Of course I make mistakes as well, but I am learning from them :wink:

1 Like

1- Dick Grayson
2- Jason Todd (becomes the villain “The Red Hood”)
3- Tim Drake
4- Stephanie Brown dawned the robin suit
5- Damion

Oh, Rose, could you add me to the PM too? I’ve been reading the guides and all but I’d like a more detailed experience.