神龍之土 Land of the Dragon [WIP] (09/07/20 Update! The Uprising Appears!)

As someone who very much enjoyed Choice of Kung Fu, I must say I’m overjoyed to see another period Chinese inspired game in the works. You of course seem to be heading in a much different direction, court intrigue and “big picture” kinda stuff which will more likely lead to comparisons with Two Cranes. Due in part to your distinctive voice as a writer though they already feel very different.

Not a great deal more I can say other than that your… extravagance with language lends itself very well to the splendour and opulence of the Dragon Emperor’s palace and the (presumably) highly refined/educated PC.

Eagerly awaiting more :smile:

This is your first Creation right this is very good. And I am waiting for more updates

Looking forward to more!

You can choose to be a boy or a girl

1 Like

It was SO good, yet so short…

Thank you for the kind comment! I’m glad u thought the details interesting bc there’s gonna be a lot more haha, for better or for worse

Thank you for your kind comment :slight_smile:

Yup, or non binary if u so choose!

Ooh, I hadn’t heard of Two Cranes! Thanks for the rec! Wellll MC certainly has had chances to become refined&educated but the degree can possibly be decided by players haha.

Thank you for your kind comment! I’m trying to update steadily, so I’m holding back for now :’)

Thank you for your kind comment!

Ahaha, I will try to update periodically!

A good read, but short.

I’ve liked Choice of Kung Fu, but never really felt any asian feel in it. This one, however, the words and atmosphere are much better and it gives the impression that it is indeed ancient China. I don’t recall any other asian works here, but I hope you can continue this. Even though, it’s a bit short, my interest is already caught.

2 Likes

I see this going far👍

Ah, thank you for your kind comment! My intend is indeed to flesh out the ancient Chinese setting, if unfortunately at the expense of long chunks of non-action text… But I’m glad u enjoyed it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahh, I hope so! Thank you for your kind comment!

1 Like

There is something inherently funny at the last page when the tiger is chasing you and it says you have an idea: Play again

5 Likes

Gotta admit I found it funny as well. But that was a good cliffhanger though.

Really interested to see where this will go, really liked both the writing and the setting
Looking forward for more! :^)

Ahahaha okay that wasn’t intentional, but I’m glad u guys found it enjoyable lol

3 Likes