Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

He knows that the king doesn’t like Rein since the mc was born out of Vicky. That he knows, but doesn’t know the real reason why. But of course, the thought of the king wanting to kill his nephew never crossed his mind.

Persooonaaaaaaaaaa

…ehem. excuse me.

1 Like

How do I make daddy love me?

Unless you can change who the mom is, not possible!

easy. we go back in time and stop our aunt from using magic.

4 Likes

Be a good toolprince and always support him I think.

6 Likes

B-but then there’s the slight chance that mother dearest won’t be married to dear father, which in turn makes that timeline a place where you were never born! That will make you an existence that shouldn’t exist and you’ll be hunted down by whatever forces that guards reality and causality!

Also, that seems horribly impractical…if you’re powerful enough to travel through time, surely you must be powerful enough a mage to influence minds? Or if the sudden change of heart is too suspicious, you can just travel to the day you were born and influence his mind then…everyone would regard it as his fatherly instinct (re?)awakening by seeing the miracle of life once again and that would clear you of any further suspicion!

3 Likes

umm…to lazy plus an omelet main ingredient is the eggs, the other stuff is extra. dad is the ones with the main ingredient and mom “dear” is the one with the extra. her extras are NOT needed, yes the omelet my taste slightly different but the quality is still top notch.
Lazy-Before-It-Was-Cool

3 Likes

I…um…what? Omelet? Is that what the cool kids calls babies nowadays? Anyway, that seems flawed…both of their genetic material are needed to create you, if one parent is different then it would make the child your half-sibling (like Marxus is) won’t it? So, no. If it isn’t mother AND father dearest then it won’t be you.

snicker
You’re telling me that you’re willing to time travel and fight an evil witch for father’s affection, but not to time travel and just affects father’s mind? Something that, need I remind you, what the evil witch is capable of doing?

2 Likes

Uhhh turn into Aless?

Then how will the mc be born? How will the mc get married to Sophy?? Then how will the mc kill Andus and be satisfied??

2 Likes

Update in my progress;

• Damn it… I"M REMOVING ALL PERSONALITY STATS
  • Making intelligence to one instead of multiple parts.
  • Rewriting the whole damn thing.

In other words, removing a lot of stats.

13 Likes

YESSS!!! :star_struck: I miss that Intelligence stats…

5 Likes

Yay your back and good luck rewriting the whole project :raised_hands:t2::grin:

2 Likes

I’ll update sometime in december. :slight_smile:

• Yes, we would like you to update.
  • No, please enjoy your life.
  • No, work on your other story.
  • No, we want you to release a lot of features and are willing to wait.

0 voters

1 Like

I would love an update, but RL is more important.

4 Likes

While I chose top vote, all of these options are fine by me.

Remember that you do not have to prioritize your update to the point that you, as an author, come to feel less enjoyment during your writing sessions. It’s necessary to keep a decent balance. A story is as much a journey for the one typing it than those reading and reacting to it. Even more so in this format.

6 Likes

Hah! Guess that one thing off the wish list. Now…to scroll up and find it…

…you have a wishlist? :thinking:

The holiday season is a time for family, good food, thoughtful gifts, overcrowded rooms, mischief and long waits for the bathroom. If your feel like writing, then by all means enjoy yourself. If you feel like watching a marathon of your favorite Christmas (death to the x) specials while devouring innocent gingerbread men, then go ahead. A pleasant holiday where you get to relax your mind could ultimately be better for the story than pushing yourself to release an update while distracted by daydreams of what you’d rather be doing. Also, assuming you celebrate it, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving. If not, then have a nice day regardless.

2 Likes

Yeah…I do actually…

Oh~ How delicious it is to see the great madame chaos, master of the art of ambiguous statement, now forced to take back her previous statement~ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

hm… to me, it’s better for you to enjoy your life first with your family or friends. sometimes it can bring many ideas, and refresh yourself so that you aren’t stressed too much.

1 Like