Interest in Short Stories?

I was just wondering what the general level of interest would be in a short story in choicescript? I am working on one now and am 2/3’s of the way done. But at the end of the day it will probably be around an hour to hour and a half read. I wanted to start small. I know when I read choice games I tend to get most excited with romance plots and skill diversity. This read, really doesn’t have a lot of that. So I was just wondering the general opinion of them. Seeing as I don’t know a lot of shorter choice games.

side note: I posted in the Let us know you are working thread, but I guess my trust level wasn’t high enough so it was taken away. I am new to forums in general(I prefer to lurk), so should I re-post something or just let this kinda serve the same purpose. I don’t know the proper etiquette.

this is the shortest full game written in choicescript that i know of, and i think it’s fantastic! however, it is not a published cog/hg.

there will most certainly be people interested in reading a shorter, tighter choicescript experience, like a few of the earlier games.

in conclusion, go right ahead, but remember that there are standards to fulfill if you want the game published.

1 Like