Indirect Sexual content?

I believe in you rah rah rah!

1 Like

Could it be Chronicles of Hallarmuli? Thats my old WiP, where a slaver tries to rape you or your sibling, depending on what you choose, on a slave ship. However it’s interupted by someone and they are unsuccessful.

In my new WiP there will still be such a scene, but again interrupted.

I plan for my romance scenes to go a little beyond the grey area, a little more like zombie Exodus: Safe Haven.

1 Like

download%20(3)

1 Like

No. It’s the price of freedom:innocence lost.

for the topic at hand . I personally never write ‘sex stuff’ . The friends I have who read what I write , do not care for that kind of stuff . and no , they aren’t easy to blush teenager lol they just don’t like that kind of stuff shoved in their face and rather use their own imagination .

And I personally do not care about writing that kind of content . I can make a nice romance and tease as much as I want and leave the rest to the reader mind .

As for ‘sex stuff’ in stories I read . Depand on how it’s written . If it’s tasteful and well made , I will read it . If it’s jump right in the ‘action’…I will skip it .

So I think it’s not a ‘Must have’ cose I put the Tag ‘Adult’ . There alot of things you can shove underneath the tag ‘Adult’ . I think there is no shame in wanting it in stories or not wanting to see it . I like to think , peoples can decide for themself just like a writer does .

She was/is (depending on your choices) the best romance option I have ever had in any of the games.

In the ‘Heart of the House’, there are some… well …quite passionate scenes between the MC and the RO.

For instance (Spoiler Alert)

Summary

In the state Bastian has you, it doesn’t take much. He unbuttons your trousers and tugs them just down your hips, just low enough that he can get to you. Until there’s nothing between you and him but the thin cotton of your drawers.

And then he bends and, through that cotton, proceeds to lick, and kiss, and suck, until you’re moaning and twisting beneath his ministrations. You would die to have his mouth on your bare skin, but that wasn’t the deal. He stands by the letter of the law, if not the spirit.

So when he has you, desperate for whatever release his hot breath and wet mouth can give you, he draws it out, letting time and his delicious, delightful, steady efforts bring you to the peak. When your heart feels near to bursting, he redoubles those efforts, until you truly can’t, mustn’t, don’t know how to take any more, and he hungrily forces you over the edge, giving you that release you so desperately need.

(btw there are scenes that are even more steamy than this one if you choose other ROs.)

So yeah, I think it is completely fine to write about these kinds of stuff.
Unless you want to write something, even more, umm… steamy.

3 Likes

There is a explicit sex scene in ‘Versus: The Lost Ones’… MC with Lady Venuma

2 Likes

Well, I’m going to read Heart of the House now.

Also, I might add that my CoG contest entry, The Magician’s Burden, is a romance story first and foremost, with detailed sex scenes with all of the four ROs, so it sounds like it might interest some of you.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you be linking us and if it’s not up to play then to where to vote for it?

1 Like

It’s in the publishing queue so I’m just giving you all a heads up for when it gets released. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And what pray tell is this game called just so we can keep an eye out

I edited into my first post.

1 Like

puts on my to get list any game where I can have lesbian relationships wins my vote. Graphically written sex scenes are just icing :slight_smile:
Though in HoH I went after the NB Maid. They were cuter than the other options.

5 Likes

Woooo, that sounds great. Definitely going to read that. :clown_face:

1 Like

Back. The trilogy was great overall. Creator has his signature style of stat improvements that can grate but overall I liked that all the characters were pretty varied. Annoyed that ‘Bunta’s Pet’ is your gender. Thanks for the recommendation

Chiming in about the adult content stuff,the forum rules state:

“We are a sex-positive company and believe that, sometimes, a good game includes mature themes and content.”

I’ve been reading the posts about it due to having finished the first round of rather steamy intimate scenes in my own WIP (SoS: The Mortal Coil in case anyone cares). I believe I’m still within the bounds of what can be published under a Hosted Game label (looking at “Heart of the House” as a primary example). I’ve been seeking confirmation, which I’m still awaiting to hear feedback on, but so far it’s been good. shrugs

6 Likes