I need help with uploading

I am encountering a problem with uploading my game. The problem is that I do not know how to proceed.

I made my game with the github extension CSIDE, if it helps I made it through my browser, not the actual application of CSIDE.

It would be absolutely welcomed for anyone to tell me how to proceed so I can upload my game, I apologize for my unknowing nature because it is my first time ever using CS.

The most common options are Dashingdon or moody-ink

2 Likes

You may have to copy everything into a txt file. Then upload it to Dashingdon or MoodyInk

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick reply and the help @Loudbeat and @love4tae, it was greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

If you are using CSIDE, the actual files for your game are located in your Dropbox account; CSIDE requires a linked Dropbox to function. Download the folder with your text files and upload them to a site like Dashingdon or moody.ink; you don’t need to copy the text and depending on your word processor doing so might mess up indentation, which would break your game.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.