How do I see the code for games purchased on Steam

Hello, I just wanted to update all of you before I forgot!

I went back to save the 7-zip methods linked to me, and it seems like that method does not work on newer games anymore, so I used the alternative Node.js method described in the redirect provided by @Netherate, and it worked like a charm! I’m not sure how but it did!

I double- and triple-checked everything I was doing because, again, I’m bad at computers and I didn’t really have the best experiences messing with cmd and such parts of the computer (plus it was talking about Windows 10, which I clearly don’t have so it was shot in the dark here), and I did it! I managed to extract the scenes in The Fog Knows Your Name without any issues! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I recommend this new method as well if you are on desktop, because believe me, if I can do it without messing anything up, so can you.

Safe to say, this thread has been resolved! :grinning:

@Phantmwolf Thank you for another alternative method! I’m not an Android user so I couldn’t have used this method anyway, but it will certainly help someone who does use Android and wants to read game codes as well.

1 Like