Help on this forum in making my reply in public in a topic

I’m still new in this forum’s setting so I just wanted to know how to make my reply in public.

Meaning, I’ve seen other do this in the forum but I don’t know how. Like I created a topic in hosted game wip and people are giving feedback to the demo I made but Everytime I reply to their feedback my reply is in private and I want to know how to make it public so others can see my answer to that feedback and won’t ask the same thing in the future.

Thank you

Hey,

Not too sure what the problem is, but I’m gonna try and help. To start, see if you can reply to this post, by clicking the Reply Button at the bottom of my comment.

Example, it’s more of I want to reply to your question but there’s link to your question in the topic.

Hey,

I’m a little confused as to what you mean. Is it possible to take some print screens of the problem so I can maybe help you with a little more understanding?

Like this? Highlight the text you want to reply to, and it will give you an option to quote it.

1 Like

To go off of what @The_Lady_Luck stated.

If you look at this screenshot , all you need to do is to highlight the part of the other person’s reply and the little quote button should appear just above it.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Oh now I get it thank you

1 Like

No worries my dude