Genre, rating score and downloads

I guess that is how i stumbled upon text based games - i was playing a game from pixelberry and it was a CYOA with visuals and i liked that game then searched for other CYOA games then i found Delight Games and from there it started only text based CYOA games ( though Delight games doesn’t had the feature to choose your endings it was like a novel but still it was my first app with choices in he last) , from there i found magium ( my first true CYOA ) , and at the last I found hosted games ( at that time i thought that CoG and Hosted Games are two different companies and people “by mistake” take name of CoG on hosted games)

i agree on that
i guess they don’t know about forums or are just some people who got offended by grammar mistakes (really?)

1 Like

I don’t even want to know how long I thought they were two totally different entities :joy::joy:

Read some of the complaints. There are complaints about grammar where people are using terrible grammar or incorrect spelling. I’m not quite sure why people get so offended by the occasional spelling mistake (if they’re on every page sure but a couple in the whole book?) but that’s just me.

4 Likes

Bro if the complains are related to spelling mistakes and they are understandable then I also agree , sometimes I see people stating that there​are many mistakes , after I read a book and I didn’t see much , …Might be my English is really bad or Oxford university is right regards to the fact that if the starting and ending letter is in order then we can read it …:grin::joy: