Games with exo-minded non humans to play as or to woo (SPOILERS)

Hello, will.
It seems that the link to you game is broken, and I can’t find the adult version either.

Are there new links that I can update the head post with?

LOL It’s published under Hosted Games as A Kiss from Death.

2 Likes

I never completed I Cyborg. Maybe I should get back to it.

(I just replayed your game. It’s… deep. And touching. Emotional, intimist… Everything I love actually. And my helplessly sexist brain is bugging each time it realizes that the author is not a woman. Yeah, well, that’s out of topic. I am just amazed at how this games transpires a real effort at writing exo-minded characters. And clearly succeeding, compared to what’s usual. Well. I really feel hungry for more games with such savoir-faire.
If I were to make a whim, I’d say that I would love to one day get to romance a spiritual being who is not a gender locked female) who is not an undead or a god affiliated to chaos. Like, and a cinamon roll. But a spiritual cinamon roll with powers. That’s. So. Rare🍯!)

1 Like

When you say a spiritual figure do you mean a god/angelic being? Or literally a spirit? Because Stars Arisen has a male ghost you can romance.

Well, a ghost is an undead, so no, but a simple spirit who has never bein human, or who moved one fully from being a ghost, yeah.

Regarding angels and demons, I am one of the apparenyly rare players who am into angels and not demons in fiction. Here a short list of reasons why they underestimated and very interesting to use:

Their nature (birth, health, appearance, ease of communication) can be played on through fun systems related to the player.

They are mythicals and as such can be written like xenofiction, and erotic scenes can become very, very original (dreams, telepathy and telekinezy, accidental soul fusion, or accidental time travel included).

The code of their like of work tends to vary from one to another, and it seem like a puzzle that can be played on by the PC, like a contract.

And there is there cinnamon roll (pretending to be in order to educate you by example) candid but madly powerful kind of angels. Maybe the scoop of their power depend on the player’s personal choices…

I am also partial to uptight characters having to work to get past their barriers is quite compelling, like DeVega was in Affairt of the Court.

Even apparently passionless angels that turn out to be focused on a precise God, and can only be romanced by joining them there, are very interesting, as it complicates the relationship, and system and add to it in a unique way: maybe in an asexual polymaory, or a romance strongly influenced by the god’s moods while the parts fluctuate as in a hive mind, or etc.

(There was a game with a RI like that, but them being an angel
was kind of a metaphor that we only saw in rare points of the intrigue.)

Even an AI, if sent by a extremely more advanced extraterrestrial engineer as their god, can be an angel.

And of course, as you already know, since an angel is only a missionary, and depending the god they represent, they can also just be another name for super powered demon.

All of that to say that there are many many ways to explore angels, some that have never been published. For shame.

So yeah, either a never incarnated spirit without a mission, or one with a mission (alias an angel).

Simply, some mythical being without either chaotic or nihilist conotations in any culture/mythology.

1 Like